Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides is Restoration Shaman Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Restoration Shaman Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Restoration Shaman Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Restoration Shaman Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Restoration Shaman Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Restoration Shaman Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Restoration Shaman Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Restoration Shaman Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Restoration Shaman Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Restoration Shaman Artifact weapon. You can buy each Restoration Shaman Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Restoration Shaman artifact skins you can get.
Restoration Shaman Classic Artifact Skin
Restoration Shaman Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides Classic skin
||Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides 1st tint
||Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides 2nd tint
||Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides third tint you will need to complete Shaman Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Restoration Shaman Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Restoration Shaman Upgraded Artifact Skin
Scepter of the Deep is Restoration Shaman Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Scepter of the Deep basic skin
||Scepter of the Deep 1st tint
||Scepter of the Deep 2nd tint
||Scepter of the Deep 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Scepter of the Deep Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Scepter of the Deep first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Restoration Shaman Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Shaman.
- Unlocking Scepter of the Deep second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Scepter of the Deep Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Restoration Shaman Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Restoration Shaman Valorous Artifact Skin
Titanborn is Restoration Shaman Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Restoration Shaman Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Titanborn basic skin
||Titanborn 1st tint
||Titanborn 2nd tint
||Titanborn 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Titanborn Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Titanborn requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Titanborn is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Titanborn can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Restoration Shaman Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Restoration Shaman War-Torn Artifact Skin
Totembearer is Restoration Shaman War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Restoration Shaman PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Totembearer basic skin
||Totembearer 1st tint
||Totembearer 2nd tint
||Totembearer 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Totembearer skin you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- First tint of Totembearer requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking second tint of Totembearer will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- The fourth and final tint of Totembearer is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Restoration Shaman War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Restoration Shaman Hidden Artifact Skin
Serpent's Coil is Restoration Shaman Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Restoration Shaman Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Restoration Shaman Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Serpent's Coil basic skin
||Serpent's Coil 1st tint
||Serpent's Coil 2nd tint
||Serpent's Coil 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Serpent's Coil skin of Restoration Shaman hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Serpent's Coil is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Serpent's Coil requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Serpent's Coil requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Restoration Shaman Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Restoration Shaman Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Shaman Shaman Hidden Artifact skin.
Restoration Shaman Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the Coil of the Drowned Queen it's a random low chance drop from mobs and bosses in Eye of Azshara.
Restoration Shaman Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Frozen Fate is Restoration Shaman Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Restoration Shaman Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Frozen Fate if you have the basic Restoration Shaman Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Frozen Fate basic skin
||Frozen Fate 1st tint
||Frozen Fate 2nd tint
||Frozen Fate 3rd tint
- The basic Frozen Fate skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Frozen Fate you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Frozen Fate will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Frozen Fate Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Restoration Shaman Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Restoration Shaman Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Restoration Shaman artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides Artifact appearance for your Restoration Shaman.
- Max level Shaman character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
- Account sharing is required for this service. We will use VPN of your country for maximum security.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Restoration Shaman Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He logs on your account according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Restoration Shaman Artifact Weapon Appearances are by far the safest of all boosting services. There is almost no chance of getting suspended for account sharing as a result because Blizzard’s attention is focused mostly on more mainstream or competitive areas of the game such as Mythic+ Dungeons or Arena. But we still always take all safety measures to protect your account such as VPN of your country. We will only request the bare minimum information required to log on your account, that being username and password.
And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
What is Account Sharing and Selfplay?
These are two different boosting methods. Account Sharing, also known as Piloting, means that our player will be logging in your game account to fulfill the service. This boosting method is used for services that cannot be completed as a group such as solo questing, leveling, etc. We will never ask for any sensitive account data such as access to your email, we only need username and password. Selfplay means that you will be playing on your own, our players will meet you in game to provide their help.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Restoration Shaman Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)