G'Hanir, the Mother Tree is Restoration Druid Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic G'Hanir, the Mother Tree appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Restoration Druid Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Restoration Druid Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Restoration Druid Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of G'Hanir, the Mother Tree will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Restoration Druid Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Restoration Druid Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Restoration Druid Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Restoration Druid Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Restoration Druid Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your G'Hanir, the Mother Tree, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Restoration Druid Artifact weapon. You can buy each Restoration Druid Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Restoration Druid artifact skins you can get.
Restoration Druid Classic Artifact Skin
Restoration Druid Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|G'Hanir, the Mother Tree Classic skin
||G'Hanir, the Mother Tree 1st tint
||G'Hanir, the Mother Tree 2nd tint
||G'Hanir, the Mother Tree 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of G'Hanir, the Mother Tree you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of G'Hanir, the Mother Tree will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock G'Hanir, the Mother Tree third tint you will need to complete Druid Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Restoration Druid Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Restoration Druid Upgraded Artifact Skin
Eldertree is Restoration Druid Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Eldertree basic skin
||Eldertree 1st tint
||Eldertree 2nd tint
||Eldertree 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Eldertree Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Eldertree first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Restoration Druid Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Druid.
- Unlocking Eldertree second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Eldertree Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Restoration Druid Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Restoration Druid Valorous Artifact Skin
Crystalline Awakening is Restoration Druid Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Restoration Druid Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Crystalline Awakening basic skin
||Crystalline Awakening 1st tint
||Crystalline Awakening 2nd tint
||Crystalline Awakening 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Crystalline Awakening Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Crystalline Awakening requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Crystalline Awakening is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Crystalline Awakening can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Restoration Druid Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Restoration Druid War-Torn Artifact Skin
Deadwood Keeper is Restoration Druid War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Restoration Druid PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Deadwood Keeper basic skin
||Deadwood Keeper 1st tint
||Deadwood Keeper 2nd tint
||Deadwood Keeper 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Deadwood Keeper skin you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- First tint of Deadwood Keeper requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking second tint of Deadwood Keeper will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- The fourth and final tint of Deadwood Keeper is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Restoration Druid War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Restoration Druid Hidden Artifact Skin
Warden's Crown is Restoration Druid Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Restoration Druid Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Restoration Druid Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Warden's Crown basic skin
||Warden's Crown 1st tint
||Warden's Crown 2nd tint
||Warden's Crown 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Warden's Crown skin of Restoration Druid hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Warden's Crown is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Warden's Crown requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Warden's Crown requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Restoration Druid Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Restoration Druid Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Druid Druid Hidden Artifact skin.
Restoration Druid Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the Acorn of the Endless. You literally need to grow this item from soil inside Druid Class Hall.
- At the Druid Class Order Hall, you need to unlock and activate Evergreen Order Hall Talent.
- This talent grants you access to two plots of rich soil, allowing you to grow and harvest plants that provide helpful items once every 3 days.
- You will spend a lot of you time growing and harvesting plants, because of highly random chances of Acorn of the Endless growing, so you could spend a lot of you time doing this.
Restoration Druid Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Night's Vigilance is Restoration Druid Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Restoration Druid Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Night's Vigilance if you have the basic Restoration Druid Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Night's Vigilance basic skin
||Night's Vigilance 1st tint
||Night's Vigilance 2nd tint
||Night's Vigilance 3rd tint
- The basic Night's Vigilance skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Night's Vigilance you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Night's Vigilance will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Night's Vigilance Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Restoration Druid Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Restoration Druid Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Restoration Druid artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired G'Hanir, the Mother Tree Artifact appearance for your Restoration Druid.
- Max level Druid character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
- Account sharing is required for this service. We will use VPN of your country for maximum security.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Restoration Druid Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He logs on your account according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Restoration Druid Artifact Weapon Appearances are by far the safest of all boosting services. There is almost no chance of getting suspended for account sharing as a result because Blizzard’s attention is focused mostly on more mainstream or competitive areas of the game such as Mythic+ Dungeons or Arena. But we still always take all safety measures to protect your account such as VPN of your country. We will only request the bare minimum information required to log on your account, that being username and password.
And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
What is Account Sharing and Selfplay?
These are two different boosting methods. Account Sharing, also known as Piloting, means that our player will be logging in your game account to fulfill the service. This boosting method is used for services that cannot be completed as a group such as solo questing, leveling, etc. We will never ask for any sensitive account data such as access to your email, we only need username and password. Selfplay means that you will be playing on your own, our players will meet you in game to provide their help.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Restoration Druid Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)