Scaleshard is Protection Warrior Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic Scaleshard appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Protection Warrior Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Protection Warrior Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Protection Warrior Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of Scaleshard will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Protection Warrior Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Protection Warrior Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Protection Warrior Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Protection Warrior Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Protection Warrior Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your Scaleshard, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Protection Warrior Artifact weapon. You can buy each Protection Warrior Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Protection Warrior artifact skins you can get.
Protection Warrior Classic Artifact Skin
Protection Warrior Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|Scaleshard Classic skin
||Scaleshard 1st tint
||Scaleshard 2nd tint
||Scaleshard 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of Scaleshard you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of Scaleshard will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock Scaleshard third tint you will need to complete Warrior Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Warrior Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Protection Warrior Upgraded Artifact Skin
Arm of the Fallen King is Protection Warrior Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Arm of the Fallen King basic skin
||Arm of the Fallen King 1st tint
||Arm of the Fallen King 2nd tint
||Arm of the Fallen King 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Arm of the Fallen King Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Arm of the Fallen King first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Protection Warrior Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Warrior.
- Unlocking Arm of the Fallen King second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Arm of the Fallen King Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Warrior Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Protection Warrior Valorous Artifact Skin
Unbroken Stand is Protection Warrior Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Protection Warrior Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Unbroken Stand basic skin
||Unbroken Stand 1st tint
||Unbroken Stand 2nd tint
||Unbroken Stand 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Unbroken Stand Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Unbroken Stand requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Unbroken Stand is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Unbroken Stand can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Warrior Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Protection Warrior War-Torn Artifact Skin
Deathguard's Gaze is Protection Warrior War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Protection Warrior PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Deathguard's Gaze basic skin
||Deathguard's Gaze 1st tint
||Deathguard's Gaze 2nd tint
||Deathguard's Gaze 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Deathguard's Gaze skin you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- First tint of Deathguard's Gaze requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking second tint of Deathguard's Gaze will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- The fourth and final tint of Deathguard's Gaze is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Warrior War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Protection Warrior Hidden Artifact Skin
Last Breath of the Worldbreaker is Protection Warrior Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Protection Warrior Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Protection Warrior Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Last Breath of the Worldbreaker basic skin
||Last Breath of the Worldbreaker 1st tint
||Last Breath of the Worldbreaker 2nd tint
||Last Breath of the Worldbreaker 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Last Breath of the Worldbreaker skin of Protection Warrior hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Last Breath of the Worldbreaker is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Last Breath of the Worldbreaker requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Last Breath of the Worldbreaker requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Warrior Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Protection Warrior Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Warrior Warrior Hidden Artifact skin.
Protection Warrior Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the Burning Plate of the Worldbreaker it's a random world drop item.
- With your Warrior character you need to go to Highmountain zone. There you need to enter Neltharion's Cave and goes deep until the map location text chances to "Neltharion's Vault." Eventually you will see a chat emote "You hear a strange roar from the cavern ahead." Then, in Protection spec, get in the cave, search for and loot the hidden appearance from Burning Plate of the Worldbreaker. It's ~1% chance daily spawn.
Protection Warrior Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Legionbreaker is Protection Warrior Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Protection Warrior Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Legionbreaker if you have the basic Protection Warrior Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Legionbreaker basic skin
||Legionbreaker 1st tint
||Legionbreaker 2nd tint
||Legionbreaker 3rd tint
- The basic Legionbreaker skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Legionbreaker you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Legionbreaker will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Legionbreaker Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Warrior Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Protection Warrior Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Protection Warrior artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired Scaleshard Artifact appearance for your Protection Warrior.
- Max level Warrior character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
- Account sharing is required for this service. We will use VPN of your country for maximum security.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Protection Warrior Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He logs on your account according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Protection Warrior Artifact Weapon Appearances are by far the safest of all boosting services. There is almost no chance of getting suspended for account sharing as a result because Blizzard’s attention is focused mostly on more mainstream or competitive areas of the game such as Mythic+ Dungeons or Arena. But we still always take all safety measures to protect your account such as VPN of your country. We will only request the bare minimum information required to log on your account, that being username and password.
And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
What is Account Sharing and Selfplay?
These are two different boosting methods. Account Sharing, also known as Piloting, means that our player will be logging in your game account to fulfill the service. This boosting method is used for services that cannot be completed as a group such as solo questing, leveling, etc. We will never ask for any sensitive account data such as access to your email, we only need username and password. Selfplay means that you will be playing on your own, our players will meet you in game to provide their help.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Protection Warrior Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)