Twinblades of the Deceiver is Havoc Demon Hunter Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic Twinblades of the Deceiver appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Havoc DH Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Havoc Demon Hunter Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Havoc DH Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of Twinblades of the Deceiver will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Havoc Demon Hunter Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Havoc DH Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Havoc Demon Hunter Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Havoc DH Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Havoc DH Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your Twinblades of the Deceiver, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Havoc Demon Hunter Artifact weapon. You can buy each Havoc DH Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Havoc DH artifact skins you can get.
Havoc DH Classic Artifact Skin
Havoc Demon Hunter Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|Twinblades of the Deceiver Classic skin
||Twinblades of the Deceiver 1st tint
||Twinblades of the Deceiver 2nd tint
||Twinblades of the Deceiver 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of Twinblades of the Deceiver you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of Twinblades of the Deceiver will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock Twinblades of the Deceiver third tint you will need to complete Demon Hunter Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Havoc DH Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Havoc DH Upgraded Artifact Skin
Hand of the Illidari is Havoc Demon Hunter Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Hand of the Illidari basic skin
||Hand of the Illidari 1st tint
||Hand of the Illidari 2nd tint
||Hand of the Illidari 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Hand of the Illidari Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Hand of the Illidari first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Havoc Demon Hunter Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Demon Hunter.
- Unlocking Hand of the Illidari second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Hand of the Illidari Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Havoc DH Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Havoc DH Valorous Artifact Skin
Darkenblade is Havoc Demon Hunter Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Havoc DH Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Darkenblade basic skin
||Darkenblade 1st tint
||Darkenblade 2nd tint
||Darkenblade 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Darkenblade Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Darkenblade requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Darkenblade is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Darkenblade can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Havoc DH Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Havoc DH War-Torn Artifact Skin
Demon's Touch is Havoc Demon Hunter War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Havoc DH PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Demon's Touch basic skin
||Demon's Touch 1st tint
||Demon's Touch 2nd tint
||Demon's Touch 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Demon's Touch skin you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- First tint of Demon's Touch requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking second tint of Demon's Touch will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- The fourth and final tint of Demon's Touch is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Havoc DH War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Havoc DH Hidden Artifact Skin
Deathwalker is Havoc Demon Hunter Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Havoc DH Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Havoc DH Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Deathwalker basic skin
||Deathwalker 1st tint
||Deathwalker 2nd tint
||Deathwalker 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Deathwalker skin of Havoc DH hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Deathwalker is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Deathwalker requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Deathwalker requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Havoc DH Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Havoc Demon Hunter Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Demon Hunter DH Hidden Artifact skin.
Havoc Demon Hunter Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the Guise of the Deathwalker, it's a drop from Downfall NPC.
- You need to find Candrael's Charm, a drop while doing world quests in Suramar zone.
- After you obtain this item you will need to take it to Candrael Twinshadow on a hill west of Felsoul Hold in Suramar.
- Candrael Twinshadow will kick you into the air to the Downfall. He has a debuff that creates winds around him that let you fight him in the air.
- You'll have to glide / fight him, staying within his winds to keep from falling to the ground, gliding back to him when he knocks you away.
- After Downfall dies, you can loot Guise of the Deathwalker from his body.
Havoc DH Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Flamereaper is Havoc Demon Hunter Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Havoc DH Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Flamereaper if you have the basic Havoc Demon Hunter Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Flamereaper basic skin
||Flamereaper 1st tint
||Flamereaper 2nd tint
||Flamereaper 3rd tint
- The basic Flamereaper skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Flamereaper you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Flamereaper will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Flamereaper Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Havoc DH Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Havoc Demon Hunter Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Havoc DH artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired Twinblades of the Deceiver Artifact appearance for your Havoc DH.
- Max level Demon Hunter character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
- Account sharing is required for this service. We will use VPN of your country for maximum security.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Havoc Demon Hunter Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He logs on your account according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Havoc Demon Hunter Artifact Weapon Appearances are by far the safest of all boosting services. There is almost no chance of getting suspended for account sharing as a result because Blizzard’s attention is focused mostly on more mainstream or competitive areas of the game such as Mythic+ Dungeons or Arena. But we still always take all safety measures to protect your account such as VPN of your country. We will only request the bare minimum information required to log on your account, that being username and password.
And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
What is Account Sharing and Selfplay?
These are two different boosting methods. Account Sharing, also known as Piloting, means that our player will be logging in your game account to fulfill the service. This boosting method is used for services that cannot be completed as a group such as solo questing, leveling, etc. We will never ask for any sensitive account data such as access to your email, we only need username and password. Selfplay means that you will be playing on your own, our players will meet you in game to provide their help.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Havoc Demon Hunter Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)