Warswords of the Valarjar is Fury Warrior Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic Warswords of the Valarjar appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Fury Warrior Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Fury Warrior Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Fury Warrior Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of Warswords of the Valarjar will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Fury Warrior Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Fury Warrior Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Fury Warrior Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Fury Warrior Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Fury Warrior Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your Warswords of the Valarjar, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Fury Warrior Artifact weapon. You can buy each Fury Warrior Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Fury Warrior artifact skins you can get.
Fury Warrior Classic Artifact Skin
Fury Warrior Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|Warswords of the Valarjar Classic skin
||Warswords of the Valarjar 1st tint
||Warswords of the Valarjar 2nd tint
||Warswords of the Valarjar 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of Warswords of the Valarjar you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of Warswords of the Valarjar will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock Warswords of the Valarjar third tint you will need to complete Warrior Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Fury Warrior Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Fury Warrior Upgraded Artifact Skin
Arm of the Dragonrider is Fury Warrior Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Arm of the Dragonrider basic skin
||Arm of the Dragonrider 1st tint
||Arm of the Dragonrider 2nd tint
||Arm of the Dragonrider 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Arm of the Dragonrider Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Arm of the Dragonrider first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Fury Warrior Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Warrior.
- Unlocking Arm of the Dragonrider second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Arm of the Dragonrider Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Fury Warrior Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Fury Warrior Valorous Artifact Skin
Valormaw is Fury Warrior Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Fury Warrior Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Valormaw basic skin
||Valormaw 1st tint
||Valormaw 2nd tint
||Valormaw 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Valormaw Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Valormaw requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Valormaw is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Valormaw can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Fury Warrior Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Fury Warrior War-Torn Artifact Skin
Stormbreath is Fury Warrior War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Fury Warrior PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Stormbreath basic skin
||Stormbreath 1st tint
||Stormbreath 2nd tint
||Stormbreath 3rd tint
Fury Warrior Hidden Artifact Skin
Dragonslayer's Edge is Fury Warrior Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Fury Warrior Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Fury Warrior Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Dragonslayer's Edge basic skin
||Dragonslayer's Edge 1st tint
||Dragonslayer's Edge 2nd tint
||Dragonslayer's Edge 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Dragonslayer's Edge skin of Fury Warrior hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Dragonslayer's Edge is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Dragonslayer's Edge requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Dragonslayer's Edge requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Fury Warrior Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Fury Warrior Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Warrior Warrior Hidden Artifact skin.
Fury Warrior Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the The Dragonslayers is acquire by fusing together several three items that are dropped by Legion bosses.
Fury Warrior Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Helya's Gaze is Fury Warrior Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Fury Warrior Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Helya's Gaze if you have the basic Fury Warrior Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Helya's Gaze basic skin
||Helya's Gaze 1st tint
||Helya's Gaze 2nd tint
||Helya's Gaze 3rd tint
- The basic Helya's Gaze skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Helya's Gaze you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Helya's Gaze will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Helya's Gaze Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Fury Warrior Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Fury Warrior Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Fury Warrior artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired Warswords of the Valarjar Artifact appearance for your Fury Warrior.
- Max level Warrior character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Fury Warrior Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Fury Warrior Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)