Ebonchill is Frost Mage Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic Ebonchill appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Frost Mage Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Frost Mage Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Frost Mage Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of Ebonchill will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Frost Mage Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Frost Mage Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Frost Mage Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Frost Mage Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Frost Mage Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your Ebonchill, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Frost Mage Artifact weapon. You can buy each Frost Mage Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Frost Mage artifact skins you can get.
Frost Mage Classic Artifact Skin
Frost Mage Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|Ebonchill Classic skin
||Ebonchill 1st tint
||Ebonchill 2nd tint
||Ebonchill 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of Ebonchill you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of Ebonchill will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock Ebonchill third tint you will need to complete Mage Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Frost Mage Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Frost Mage Upgraded Artifact Skin
Guardian's Focus is Frost Mage Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Guardian's Focus basic skin
||Guardian's Focus 1st tint
||Guardian's Focus 2nd tint
||Guardian's Focus 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Guardian's Focus Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Guardian's Focus first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Frost Mage Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Mage.
- Unlocking Guardian's Focus second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Guardian's Focus Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Frost Mage Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Frost Mage Valorous Artifact Skin
Flow of the First is Frost Mage Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Frost Mage Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Flow of the First basic skin
||Flow of the First 1st tint
||Flow of the First 2nd tint
||Flow of the First 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Flow of the First Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Flow of the First requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Flow of the First is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Flow of the First can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Frost Mage Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Frost Mage War-Torn Artifact Skin
Archmagi's Will is Frost Mage War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Frost Mage PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Archmagi's Will basic skin
||Archmagi's Will 1st tint
||Archmagi's Will 2nd tint
||Archmagi's Will 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Archmagi's Will skin you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- First tint of Archmagi's Will requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking second tint of Archmagi's Will will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- The fourth and final tint of Archmagi's Will is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Frost Mage War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Frost Mage Hidden Artifact Skin
Frostfire Remembrance is Frost Mage Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Frost Mage Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Frost Mage Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Frostfire Remembrance basic skin
||Frostfire Remembrance 1st tint
||Frostfire Remembrance 2nd tint
||Frostfire Remembrance 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Frostfire Remembrance skin of Frost Mage hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Frostfire Remembrance is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Frostfire Remembrance requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Frostfire Remembrance requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Frost Mage Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Frost Mage Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Mage Mage Hidden Artifact skin.
Frost Mage Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the Everburning Crystal.
- You need to unlock Teleportation Nexus in your Order Hall.
- After you do this, a set of 5 portals to different Azeroth locations is generated in the Class Hall; there is a small daily chance activating one of these portals instead of teleportation you will be phased to Frostfire Ridge where you can loot Everburning Crystal. You will be alerted to this chance by an emote when walking around on the stairs of your Class Hall.
Frost Mage Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Elite Magus is Frost Mage Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Frost Mage Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Elite Magus if you have the basic Frost Mage Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Elite Magus basic skin
||Elite Magus 1st tint
||Elite Magus 2nd tint
||Elite Magus 3rd tint
- The basic Elite Magus skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Elite Magus you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Elite Magus will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Elite Magus Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Frost Mage Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Frost Mage Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Frost Mage artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired Ebonchill Artifact appearance for your Frost Mage.
- Max level Mage character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Frost Mage Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Frost Mage Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)