The Fist of Ra-den is Elemental Shaman Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic The Fist of Ra-den appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Elemental Shaman Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Elemental Shaman Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Elemental Shaman Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of The Fist of Ra-den will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Elemental Shaman Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Elemental Shaman Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Elemental Shaman Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Elemental Shaman Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Elemental Shaman Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your The Fist of Ra-den, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Elemental Shaman Artifact weapon. You can buy each Elemental Shaman Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Elemental Shaman artifact skins you can get.
Elemental Shaman Classic Artifact Skin
Elemental Shaman Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|The Fist of Ra-den Classic skin
||The Fist of Ra-den 1st tint
||The Fist of Ra-den 2nd tint
||The Fist of Ra-den 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of The Fist of Ra-den you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of The Fist of Ra-den will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock The Fist of Ra-den third tint you will need to complete Shaman Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Elemental Shaman Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Elemental Shaman Upgraded Artifact Skin
Stormkeeper is Elemental Shaman Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Stormkeeper basic skin
||Stormkeeper 1st tint
||Stormkeeper 2nd tint
||Stormkeeper 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Stormkeeper Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Stormkeeper first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Elemental Shaman Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Shaman.
- Unlocking Stormkeeper second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Stormkeeper Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Elemental Shaman Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Elemental Shaman Valorous Artifact Skin
Earthspeaker is Elemental Shaman Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Elemental Shaman Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Earthspeaker basic skin
||Earthspeaker 1st tint
||Earthspeaker 2nd tint
||Earthspeaker 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Earthspeaker Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Earthspeaker requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Earthspeaker is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Earthspeaker can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Elemental Shaman Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Elemental Shaman War-Torn Artifact Skin
Fist of the Fallen Shaman is Elemental Shaman War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Elemental Shaman PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Fist of the Fallen Shaman basic skin
||Fist of the Fallen Shaman 1st tint
||Fist of the Fallen Shaman 2nd tint
||Fist of the Fallen Shaman 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Fist of the Fallen Shaman skin you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- First tint of Fist of the Fallen Shaman requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking second tint of Fist of the Fallen Shaman will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- The fourth and final tint of Fist of the Fallen Shaman is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Elemental Shaman War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Elemental Shaman Hidden Artifact Skin
Prestige of the Amani is Elemental Shaman Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Elemental Shaman Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Elemental Shaman Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Prestige of the Amani basic skin
||Prestige of the Amani 1st tint
||Prestige of the Amani 2nd tint
||Prestige of the Amani 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Prestige of the Amani skin of Elemental Shaman hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Prestige of the Amani is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Prestige of the Amani requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Prestige of the Amani requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Elemental Shaman Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Elemental Shaman Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Shaman Shaman Hidden Artifact skin.
Elemental Shaman Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the Lost Codex of the Amani it's a random low chance drop from various mobs in Dalaran Underbelly.
Elemental Shaman Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Rehgar's Legacy is Elemental Shaman Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Elemental Shaman Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Rehgar's Legacy if you have the basic Elemental Shaman Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Rehgar's Legacy basic skin
||Rehgar's Legacy 1st tint
||Rehgar's Legacy 2nd tint
||Rehgar's Legacy 3rd tint
- The basic Rehgar's Legacy skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Rehgar's Legacy you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Rehgar's Legacy will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Rehgar's Legacy Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Elemental Shaman Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Elemental Shaman Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Elemental Shaman artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired The Fist of Ra-den Artifact appearance for your Elemental Shaman.
- Max level Shaman character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Elemental Shaman Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Elemental Shaman Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)