Light's Wrath is Discipline Priest Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic Light's Wrath appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Discipline Priest Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Discipline Priest Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Discipline Priest Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of Light's Wrath will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Discipline Priest Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Discipline Priest Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Discipline Priest Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Discipline Priest Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Discipline Priest Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your Light's Wrath, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Discipline Priest Artifact weapon. You can buy each Discipline Priest Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Discipline Priest artifact skins you can get.
Discipline Priest Classic Artifact Skin
Discipline Priest Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|Light's Wrath Classic skin
||Light's Wrath 1st tint
||Light's Wrath 2nd tint
||Light's Wrath 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of Light's Wrath you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of Light's Wrath will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock Light's Wrath third tint you will need to complete Priest Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Discipline Priest Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Discipline Priest Upgraded Artifact Skin
Crest of the Redeemed is Discipline Priest Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Crest of the Redeemed basic skin
||Crest of the Redeemed 1st tint
||Crest of the Redeemed 2nd tint
||Crest of the Redeemed 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Crest of the Redeemed Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Crest of the Redeemed first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Discipline Priest Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Priest.
- Unlocking Crest of the Redeemed second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Crest of the Redeemed Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Discipline Priest Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Discipline Priest Valorous Artifact Skin
Chalice of Light is Discipline Priest Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Discipline Priest Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Chalice of Light basic skin
||Chalice of Light 1st tint
||Chalice of Light 2nd tint
||Chalice of Light 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Chalice of Light Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Chalice of Light requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Chalice of Light is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Chalice of Light can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Discipline Priest Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Discipline Priest War-Torn Artifact Skin
Eternal Vigil is Discipline Priest War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Discipline Priest PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Eternal Vigil basic skin
||Eternal Vigil 1st tint
||Eternal Vigil 2nd tint
||Eternal Vigil 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Eternal Vigil skin you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- First tint of Eternal Vigil requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking second tint of Eternal Vigil will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- The fourth and final tint of Eternal Vigil is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Discipline Priest War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Discipline Priest Hidden Artifact Skin
Tomekeeper's Spire is Discipline Priest Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Discipline Priest Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Discipline Priest Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Tomekeeper's Spire basic skin
||Tomekeeper's Spire 1st tint
||Tomekeeper's Spire 2nd tint
||Tomekeeper's Spire 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Tomekeeper's Spire skin of Discipline Priest hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Tomekeeper's Spire is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Tomekeeper's Spire requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Tomekeeper's Spire requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Discipline Priest Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Discipline Priest Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Priest Priest Hidden Artifact skin.
Discipline Priest Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the Writings of the End. To get this item you will need to collect 12 tomes from around the world and combine together.
- Speak to Archivist Inkforge in Netherlight Temple to begin.
- Dalaran. Go to The Violet Citadel. To the left as you enter the citadel stands Archivist Elysiana. Behind her, on the right bookshelf is one volume. Back in Netherlight Temple, behind Juvess the Duskwhisperer, on the table; behind Meridelle Lightspark (she also sells the Class Order Hall set), on the bottom shelf of the hanging bookshelf; after you should speak again to Archivist Inkforge and pick the middle option of when following his prompts.
- Now, you need to travel across Broken Isles zones. You need to kill several rare mobs to obtain tomes from their loot. Inquisitor Ernstenbok in Stormheim zone, Artificer Lothaire in Suramar zone and Chief Bitterbrine in Azsuna zone. You also need travel to Black Rook Hold dungeon and after defeating the first boss, Amalgam of Souls, you will enter the Map Room. On the left side of the room, on one of the tables it the tome you looking for.
- Now, you need to travel to Northrend. There, you should go to New Hearthglen in Dragonblight. Find church in New Hearthglen, turn left when entering, and go into the second room on the left (ground floor) – tome you looking for is on top of the bookshelf.
- In Azeroth mainland you should travel to Scholomance and enter Instructor Chillheart room, kill the trash on the right. The tome is on the sixth bookshelf from the right. In Scarlet Halls enter Flameweaver Koegler Room and kill him. On the left side of the room find the table with the 3-pronged candelabra. The volume is on the bench between the table and the bookshelf. Now, go to Karazhan raid. After killing The Curator, head down the ramp until you enter the Guardian’s Library. Instead of taking the ramp here to the left, jump off to the right and head into the side alcove that is immediately there. In the alcove, there will be 3 bookshelves at the very end (far wall) of the alcove, with a purple book tapestry (wall hanging) above them. On the bottom shelf of the leftmost bookshelf is the final tome.
- After you collect all of the tomes, you could combine them and obtain Writings of the End.
Discipline Priest Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Ascended Watch is Discipline Priest Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Discipline Priest Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Ascended Watch if you have the basic Discipline Priest Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Ascended Watch basic skin
||Ascended Watch 1st tint
||Ascended Watch 2nd tint
||Ascended Watch 3rd tint
- The basic Ascended Watch skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Ascended Watch you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Ascended Watch will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Ascended Watch Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Discipline Priest Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Discipline Priest Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Discipline Priest artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired Light's Wrath Artifact appearance for your Discipline Priest.
- Max level Priest character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
- Account sharing is required for this service. We will use VPN of your country for maximum security.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Discipline Priest Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He logs on your account according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Discipline Priest Artifact Weapon Appearances are by far the safest of all boosting services. There is almost no chance of getting suspended for account sharing as a result because Blizzard’s attention is focused mostly on more mainstream or competitive areas of the game such as Mythic+ Dungeons or Arena. But we still always take all safety measures to protect your account such as VPN of your country. We will only request the bare minimum information required to log on your account, that being username and password.
And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
What is Account Sharing and Selfplay?
These are two different boosting methods. Account Sharing, also known as Piloting, means that our player will be logging in your game account to fulfill the service. This boosting method is used for services that cannot be completed as a group such as solo questing, leveling, etc. We will never ask for any sensitive account data such as access to your email, we only need username and password. Selfplay means that you will be playing on your own, our players will meet you in game to provide their help.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Discipline Priest Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)