The Kingslayers is Assassination Rogue Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic The Kingslayers appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Assassination Rogue Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Assassination Rogue Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Assassination Rogue Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of The Kingslayers will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Assassination Rogue Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Assassination Rogue Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Assassination Rogue Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Assassination Rogue Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Assassination Rogue Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your The Kingslayers, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Assassination Rogue Artifact weapon. You can buy each Assassination Rogue Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Assassination Rogue artifact skins you can get.
Assassination Rogue Classic Artifact Skin
Assassination Rogue Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|The Kingslayers Classic skin
||The Kingslayers 1st tint
||The Kingslayers 2nd tint
||The Kingslayers 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of The Kingslayers you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of The Kingslayers will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock The Kingslayers third tint you will need to complete Rogue Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Assassination Rogue Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Assassination Rogue Upgraded Artifact Skin
Cursed Hand is Assassination Rogue Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Cursed Hand basic skin
||Cursed Hand 1st tint
||Cursed Hand 2nd tint
||Cursed Hand 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Cursed Hand Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Cursed Hand first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Assassination Rogue Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Rogue.
- Unlocking Cursed Hand second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Cursed Hand Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Assassination Rogue Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Assassination Rogue Valorous Artifact Skin
Heartstopper is Assassination Rogue Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Assassination Rogue Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Heartstopper basic skin
||Heartstopper 1st tint
||Heartstopper 2nd tint
||Heartstopper 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Heartstopper Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Heartstopper requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Heartstopper is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Heartstopper can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Assassination Rogue Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Assassination Rogue War-Torn Artifact Skin
Magekiller's Edge is Assassination Rogue War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Assassination Rogue PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Magekiller's Edge basic skin
||Magekiller's Edge 1st tint
||Magekiller's Edge 2nd tint
||Magekiller's Edge 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Magekiller's Edge skin you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- First tint of Magekiller's Edge requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking second tint of Magekiller's Edge will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- The fourth and final tint of Magekiller's Edge is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Assassination Rogue War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Assassination Rogue Hidden Artifact Skin
Bonebreaker is Assassination Rogue Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Assassination Rogue Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Assassination Rogue Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Bonebreaker basic skin
||Bonebreaker 1st tint
||Bonebreaker 2nd tint
||Bonebreaker 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Bonebreaker skin of Assassination Rogue hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Bonebreaker is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Bonebreaker requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Bonebreaker requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Assassination Rogue Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Assassination Rogue Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Rogue Rogue Hidden Artifact skin.
Assassination Rogue Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the The Cypher of Broken Bone it's a random low chance drop from various mobs in Dalaran Underbelly.
Assassination Rogue Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Ghostblade is Assassination Rogue Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Assassination Rogue Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Ghostblade if you have the basic Assassination Rogue Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Ghostblade basic skin
||Ghostblade 1st tint
||Ghostblade 2nd tint
||Ghostblade 3rd tint
- The basic Ghostblade skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Ghostblade you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Ghostblade will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Ghostblade Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Assassination Rogue Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Assassination Rogue Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Assassination Rogue artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired The Kingslayers Artifact appearance for your Assassination Rogue.
- Max level Rogue character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Assassination Rogue Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Assassination Rogue Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)