Strom'kar, the Warbreaker is Arms Warrior Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic Strom'kar, the Warbreaker appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Arms Warrior Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Arms Warrior Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Arms Warrior Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of Strom'kar, the Warbreaker will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Arms Warrior Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Arms Warrior Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Arms Warrior Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Arms Warrior Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Arms Warrior Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your Strom'kar, the Warbreaker, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Arms Warrior Artifact weapon. You can buy each Arms Warrior Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Arms Warrior artifact skins you can get.
Arms Warrior Classic Artifact Skin
Arms Warrior Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|Strom'kar, the Warbreaker Classic skin
||Strom'kar, the Warbreaker 1st tint
||Strom'kar, the Warbreaker 2nd tint
||Strom'kar, the Warbreaker 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of Strom'kar, the Warbreaker you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of Strom'kar, the Warbreaker will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock Strom'kar, the Warbreaker third tint you will need to complete Warrior Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Arms Warrior Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Arms Warrior Upgraded Artifact Skin
Vengeance of the Fallen is Arms Warrior Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Vengeance of the Fallen basic skin
||Vengeance of the Fallen 1st tint
||Vengeance of the Fallen 2nd tint
||Vengeance of the Fallen 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Vengeance of the Fallen Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Vengeance of the Fallen first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Arms Warrior Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Warrior.
- Unlocking Vengeance of the Fallen second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Vengeance of the Fallen Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Arms Warrior Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Arms Warrior Valorous Artifact Skin
Flamereaper is Arms Warrior Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Arms Warrior Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Flamereaper basic skin
||Flamereaper 1st tint
||Flamereaper 2nd tint
||Flamereaper 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Flamereaper Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Flamereaper requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Flamereaper is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Flamereaper can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Arms Warrior Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Arms Warrior War-Torn Artifact Skin
Wrath's Edge is Arms Warrior War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Arms Warrior PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Wrath's Edge basic skin
||Wrath's Edge 1st tint
||Wrath's Edge 2nd tint
||Wrath's Edge 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Wrath's Edge skin you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- First tint of Wrath's Edge requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking second tint of Wrath's Edge will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- The fourth and final tint of Wrath's Edge is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Arms Warrior War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Arms Warrior Hidden Artifact Skin
Arcanite Bladebreaker is Arms Warrior Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Arms Warrior Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Arms Warrior Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Arcanite Bladebreaker basic skin
||Arcanite Bladebreaker 1st tint
||Arcanite Bladebreaker 2nd tint
||Arcanite Bladebreaker 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Arcanite Bladebreaker skin of Arms Warrior hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Arcanite Bladebreaker is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Arcanite Bladebreaker requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Arcanite Bladebreaker requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Arms Warrior Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Arms Warrior Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Warrior Warrior Hidden Artifact skin.
Arms Warrior Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the The Arcanite Bladebreaker it's a reward from Secrets of the Axes quest.
- This quest has a daily ~1% chance spawn in the Warrior Order Hall. You need speek to Master Smith Helgar to trart the quest.
- After you get this quest, you would need to talk to a various NPC and defeat some of them, to complete it.
Arms Warrior Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Blade of the Sky Champion is Arms Warrior Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Arms Warrior Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Blade of the Sky Champion if you have the basic Arms Warrior Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Blade of the Sky Champion basic skin
||Blade of the Sky Champion 1st tint
||Blade of the Sky Champion 2nd tint
||Blade of the Sky Champion 3rd tint
- The basic Blade of the Sky Champion skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Blade of the Sky Champion you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Blade of the Sky Champion will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Blade of the Sky Champion Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Arms Warrior Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Arms Warrior Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Arms Warrior artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired Strom'kar, the Warbreaker Artifact appearance for your Arms Warrior.
- Max level Warrior character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Arms Warrior Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Arms Warrior Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)