Aluneth is Arcane Mage Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic Aluneth appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Arcane Mage Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Arcane Mage Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Arcane Mage Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of Aluneth will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Arcane Mage Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Arcane Mage Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Arcane Mage Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Arcane Mage Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Arcane Mage Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your Aluneth, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Arcane Mage Artifact weapon. You can buy each Arcane Mage Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Arcane Mage artifact skins you can get.
Arcane Mage Classic Artifact Skin
Arcane Mage Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|Aluneth Classic skin
||Aluneth 1st tint
||Aluneth 2nd tint
||Aluneth 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of Aluneth you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of Aluneth will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock Aluneth third tint you will need to complete Mage Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Arcane Mage Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Arcane Mage Upgraded Artifact Skin
Guardian Spire is Arcane Mage Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Guardian Spire basic skin
||Guardian Spire 1st tint
||Guardian Spire 2nd tint
||Guardian Spire 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Guardian Spire Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Guardian Spire first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Arcane Mage Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Mage.
- Unlocking Guardian Spire second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Guardian Spire Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Arcane Mage Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Arcane Mage Valorous Artifact Skin
Magna Unleashed is Arcane Mage Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Arcane Mage Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Magna Unleashed basic skin
||Magna Unleashed 1st tint
||Magna Unleashed 2nd tint
||Magna Unleashed 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Magna Unleashed Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Magna Unleashed requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Magna Unleashed is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Magna Unleashed can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Arcane Mage Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Arcane Mage War-Torn Artifact Skin
Aegwynn's Fall is Arcane Mage War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Arcane Mage PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Aegwynn's Fall basic skin
||Aegwynn's Fall 1st tint
||Aegwynn's Fall 2nd tint
||Aegwynn's Fall 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Aegwynn's Fall skin you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- First tint of Aegwynn's Fall requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking second tint of Aegwynn's Fall will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- The fourth and final tint of Aegwynn's Fall is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Arcane Mage War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Arcane Mage Hidden Artifact Skin
Woolomancer's Charge is Arcane Mage Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Arcane Mage Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Arcane Mage Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Woolomancer's Charge basic skin
||Woolomancer's Charge 1st tint
||Woolomancer's Charge 2nd tint
||Woolomancer's Charge 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Woolomancer's Charge skin of Arcane Mage hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Woolomancer's Charge is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Woolomancer's Charge requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Woolomancer's Charge requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Arcane Mage Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Arcane Mage Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Mage Mage Hidden Artifact skin.
Arcane Mage Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the The Woolomancer's Charge, it's random award for completing long activity chain.
Arcane Mage Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Eternal Magus is Arcane Mage Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Arcane Mage Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Eternal Magus if you have the basic Arcane Mage Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Eternal Magus basic skin
||Eternal Magus 1st tint
||Eternal Magus 2nd tint
||Eternal Magus 3rd tint
- The basic Eternal Magus skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Eternal Magus you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Eternal Magus will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Eternal Magus Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Arcane Mage Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Arcane Mage Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Arcane Mage artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired Aluneth Artifact appearance for your Arcane Mage.
- Max level Mage character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
- Account sharing is required for this service. We will use VPN of your country for maximum security.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Arcane Mage Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He logs on your account according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Arcane Mage Artifact Weapon Appearances are by far the safest of all boosting services. There is almost no chance of getting suspended for account sharing as a result because Blizzard’s attention is focused mostly on more mainstream or competitive areas of the game such as Mythic+ Dungeons or Arena. But we still always take all safety measures to protect your account such as VPN of your country. We will only request the bare minimum information required to log on your account, that being username and password.
And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
What is Account Sharing and Selfplay?
These are two different boosting methods. Account Sharing, also known as Piloting, means that our player will be logging in your game account to fulfill the service. This boosting method is used for services that cannot be completed as a group such as solo questing, leveling, etc. We will never ask for any sensitive account data such as access to your email, we only need username and password. Selfplay means that you will be playing on your own, our players will meet you in game to provide their help.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Arcane Mage Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)