Buy Dragonflight Mining Boost and don't waste any more time on boring material grinding. Reach 100 skill level and get all glorious and helpful rewards easy and stress-free! If you looking for previous expansions Mining Profession leveling, you should check our Legacy Mining Boost.
Mining in Dragonflight harvests ore deposits across the Dragon Isles for Blacksmithing, Engineering and Jewelcrafting. There are only two base ore nodes for the entire Dragon Isles, but many Elemental-charged versions yield valuable Rousing Essences for high-end professions. A third valuable ore, Khaz'gorite Ore, is a rare side gathered from the existing ore nodes.
If you don't want to spend all your time on profession leveling, buy our Mining profession leveling boost Buy our boost and enjoy a fully leveled profession with access to all its features, rewards, and new gold-making opportunities!
Rewards of Dragonflight Mining Boost
- Dragonflight Mining 100 skill level reached;
- Some specialization talents unlocked during profession leveling;
- You will be able to gather materials from mineral nodes and use them in Blacksmithing, Engineering and Jewelcrafting profession or sell minerals on Auction Hose for great profit;
- Depending on chosen option Mining Process (125 Knowledge points), Metallurgy (120 Knowledge points) or Mastering the Elements (210 Knowledge points) obtained;
- All reagents, loot and gold we get during the boost.
Mining Profession leveling can be started the same day you've placed the order and takes 4 - 12 hours to complete.
- Add Specializations Leveling - choose one, two or all Mining specializations you want to unlock and we will max it fast and easy!
- Crafting Profession Leveling - add Blacksmithing, Engineering or Jewelcrafting pair professions leveling.
- Level 70 character. If you don't have one, consider using our Powerleveling Boost;
- This is a piloted service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Dragonflight Mining service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He works according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Dragonflight Mining are by far the safest of all boosting services. And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
Are you concerned about us stealing your gold? Don't worry! This is simply not a part of our business proven by 1895 reviews on Trustpilot.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please join our Discord server by clicking this link
and then message conquestcapped#0001
. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Dragonflight Mining service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)
Is WoW Mining Useful?
Mining in Dragonflight is the process of extracting valuable ores and other materials from special nodes that appear worldwide, though these tend to be more concentrated in rocky terrain. Like in previous expansions, in Dragonflight, an ore node will disappear several seconds after it is mined for the first time, but multiple miners can harvest it until it disappears.
In Dragonflight, there are only two ore nodes but many variations on these. There are three ore types, but one is a rare side gather. Besides gathering ore, one of the biggest reasons to mine is to collect valuable Rousing essences, which are required for endgame recipes in most manufacturing professions. One significant change in Dragonflight Mining is that, unlike Shadowlands, there are no stones, such as Shaded Stone.
Three professions rely on Miners to provide raw materials: Blacksmithing, Engineering and Jewelcrafting. In addition, all crafters will need Rousing Essences for their professions, and Miners can provide Rousing Earth, Rousing Fire, and Rousing Order through mining Elemental nodes. In War Mode, you can also collect Rousing Ire from certain types of deposits. Whichever direction you want to concentrate for specialization, you'll provide a valuable service for those across the Dragon Isles looking to craft armor, jewelry, and engineered gadgetry at the highest levels.
New Dragonflight Mining Specializations
Each Profession has its own set of unique Specializations, tailored to fit and enhance crafting and gathering capabilities thematically. Mining in Dragonflight is no exception, with access to these Specializations: Mining Process, Metallurgy, and Mastering the Elements. In total, Miners will need to spend 455 Knowledge points to max out their Specializations: 125 in Mining Process, 120 in Metallurgy, and 210 in Mastering the Elements.
- Mining Process - concentrates on proper mining technique, giving you additional Deftness, Finesse, and Perception when mining all types of nodes. Once the core of this is maxxed out, you'll be able to mine mounted. This has three sub-specializations. Sorting greatly increases your skill and Finesse when mining, allowing you to extract more ore. Surveying improves your ability to find deposits and rare materials found within, increasing your Perception and giving you a chance to extract Illimited Diamond from Rich nodes. Industrialization increases Deftness, which helps you extract ore more quickly and efficiently, ending with a chance to find Gems whenever you mine.
- Metallurgy - allows you to refine Serevite Ore, Draconium Ore, and Khaz'gorite Ore, which upgrades the quality (1 to 2 for Serevite and Draconium, 2 to 3 for Khaz'gorite). However, this is usually a money-wasting proposition since no quality of ore generally sells for x5 the price of the next lower quality. Sub-specializing in Serevite allows it to be refined from Quality 2 to 3 and increases Deftness, Finesse, and Perception when mining Serevite nodes. At the end of this tree, you have a chance to find Gems when refining Serevite. Sub-specializing in Draconium has a similar effect when refining Draconium, except that you have a chance to get random Rousing essences instead of gems in the end. But since Refining is such a bad deal economically, these probably aren't something you'll want to put points into until you have nothing left to spend them on.
- Mastering the Elements - gives you +1 Skill per point when mining Elemental deposits. It also gives the ability to affect a cooldown on your Overload Elemental Deposit, which normally has a static 12-hour cooldown. It also improves your skill while mining, allowing you to extract more Rousing elements from them.
How do I learn Mining in Dragonflight?
Unlike in previous expansions, you must learn Dragonflight Mining to mine any ore in the Dragon Isles. In most other expansions, you could still mine a node without the expansion skill; you just couldn't get skill from it. This is why it's very important to visit your Dragonflight Mining trainer before you go running off into the wilds. There are only two Mining Trainers in the Dragon Isles; fortunately, the first one is very easy to find, because he's right in the first major quest area.
What profession goes with WoW Mining?
The two best crafting professions to pair with Dragonflight Mining are Blacksmithing, Engineering and Jewelcrafting. Only with these professions will you get maximum effort from your crafting and gathering profession and make a lot of gold and valuable items and consumables by yourself. You could choose another crafting profession and sell all your minerals on Auction House.