Buy Dragonflight Herbalism Boost and don't waste any more time on boring material grinding. Reach 100 skill level and get all glorious and helpful rewards easy and stress-free! If you looking for previous expansions Herbalism Profession leveling, you should check our Legacy Herbalism Boost.
Dragonflight Herbalism is a gathering profession that concentrates on gathering valuable Herbs used primarily by Alchemy and Inscription. In addition, Herbalists can harvest Elemental-charged herbs for Rousing Essences, a critical reagent required for high-end recipes in manufacturing professions.
If you don't want to spend all your time on profession leveling, buy our Herbalism profession leveling boost Buy our boost and enjoy a fully leveled profession with access to all its features, rewards, and new gold-making opportunities!
Rewards of Dragonflight Herbalism Boost
- Dragonflight Herbalism 100 skill level reached;
- Some specialization talents unlocked during profession leveling;
- You will be able to gather herbs and use them in Alchemy and Inscription profession or sell herbs on Auction House for great profit;
- Depending on chosen option Bountiful Harvests (200 Knowledge points), Botany (120 Knowledge points) or Mastering the Elements (200 Knowledge points) obtained;
- All reagents, loot and gold we get during the boost.
Herbalism Profession leveling can be started the same day you've placed the order and takes 4 - 12 hours to complete.
- Add Specializations Leveling - choose one, two or all WoW Herbalism specializations you want to unlock and we will max it fast and easy!
- Crafting Profession Leveling - add Alchemy or Inscription pair professions leveling.
- Level 70 character. If you don't have one, consider using our Powerleveling Boost;
- This is a piloted service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Dragonflight Herbalism service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He works according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Dragonflight Herbalism are by far the safest of all boosting services. And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
Are you concerned about us stealing your gold? Don't worry! This is simply not a part of our business proven by 2194 reviews on Trustpilot.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please join our Discord server by clicking this link
and then message ConquestCapped Support
. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Dragonflight Herbalism service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)
Is WoW Herbalism Useful?
Herbalism has always been one of the most valuable professions in the World of Warcraft since many professions rely on herbs, and Those professions are heavily invested in creating consumables. Alchemists need Herbalists to gather raw materials for potions, phials, cauldrons, and finishing reagents, and Those who invest in Inscription need Herbs to create inks used to make nearly all of their items runes, sigils, Dragonriding transmogs, profession specialization treatises, contracts, cards, scrolls, and more. You always will be in high demand as a professional herbalist in any type or phase of the game content.
Since many things made with Herbs fall under the category of "consumables", there will always be a steady market for Herbs. You can make gold in Herbalism not just on the herbs but also on the rare side gathers you can get. Five versions of Dragonflight herbs give you guaranteed drops for Rousing Air, Rousing Decay, Rousing Frost, and Rousing Order, all important for creating Awakened reagents used in high-end crafting. It's also a source of Lava Beetle, used to create Assorted Exotic Spices, an important ingredient in some endgame Dragonflight Cooking.
New Dragonflight Herbalism Specializations
Each Profession has its own set of unique Specializations, tailored to fit and enhance crafting and gathering capabilities thematically. Herbalism in Dragonflight is no exception, with access to these Specializations: Bountiful Harvests, Botany, and Mastering the Elements. In total, Herbalists will need to spend 520 Knowledge points to max out their Specializations: 200 in Bountiful Harvests, 120 in Botany, and 200 in Mastering the Elements.
- Bountiful Harvests - gives you extra skill when picking herbs. It also allows you to Refine herbs by combining 5 herbs of a lower quality to the next higher quality. Refining is a nearly guaranteed money-losing proposition, since no quality of herb generally sells for x5 the price of the next lower quality. You can also learn Horticulture, Arboriculture, Fungiculture, and Floriculture, which improves your Skill when picking Those herbs, giving you a greater chance to get higher quality. It also improves your Perception, Deftness, and Finesse for Those herbs.
- Botany - improves your ability to pick all herbs, thus improving both quality and quantity. Maxxing Botany also allows you to herb while mounted in the Dragon Isles. You can sub-specialize in Cultivation, allowing you to gather more seeds and different, improved types of seeds from herbs. This is fun and gives you a chance to collect more herbs and more Rousing Essences. Conversance also improves your Perception and the chance to get even more Rousing Essences. You can also sub-specialize in Conversance, which improves your use of your Herbalism tools. This should be one of your first sub-trees to fill out. Further investment also allows you to cultivate herbs on plant creatures and loot Rousing elements when gathering from them. It also gives you bonuses with Lush nodes. Plant mobs are not plentiful, but the tree is useful for building other secondary skills.
- Mastering the Elements - gives you +1 Skill per point when picking Elemental herbs. While you will now get the Overload Elemental Herb when you first pick an Elemental Herb, this tree allows you to reduce the 12-hour cooldown by picking herbs. It also improves your skill picking Elemental herbs, allowing you to extract more Rousing elements from them. You can also specialize in any or all Elemental herbs except Infurious, reducing or eliminating their negative effects and giving you greater Deftness, Finesse, and Perception by gathering these particular nodes.
How do I learn Herbalism in Dragonflight?
Unlike previous expansions, you must learn Herbalism in Dragonflight to pick any herbs in the Dragon Isles. In most other expansions, you could still pick herbs without the expansion skill; you just couldn't get a skill from it. This is why it's crucial to visit your Dragonflight Herbalism trainer before you go running off into the wilds.
- Feilin Kuan - Wingrest Embassy, The Waking Shores, /way 76.8 34.0.
- Szarostrasza - Ruby Life Pools, The Waking Shores, lower lever near ferry /way 57.4 65.8.
- Namuuntsetseg - Teeraki, Ohn'arhan Plains, /way 38.2 56.6.
- Agrikus - Artisan's Market (wanders in garden between Herbalism and Alchemy), Valdrakken, /way 37.1 67.1.
What profession goes with WoW Herbalism?
The two best crafting professions to pair with Dragonflight Herbalism are Alchemy and Inscription. Only with these professions will you get maximum effort from your crafting and gathering profession and make a lot of gold and valuable items and consumables for yourself. You could choose another crafting profession and sell all your herbs on Auction House.