Buy Dragonflight Archaeology Boost and don't waste any more time on boring grinding. Reach 950 skill level and get all glorious and helpful rewards easy and stress-free!
Exploring Azeroth and other worlds in WoW is an enjoyable adventure, but WoW Archaeology can make this process even more exciting. You can find rare artifacts about the past of various races and their lore, cosmetic items, unique toys for your collection, rare pets like Crawling Claw, or even some mounts like Spirit of Eche'ro. There is nothing new for Archeology in Dragonflight; it does not have a Specialization Tree. But it might change in future expansion upgrades.
If you don't want to spend all your time on profession leveling, buy our Archaeology profession leveling boost and enjoy a fully leveled profession with access to all its features and rewards!
Rewards of Dragonflight Archaeology Boost
- Dragonflight Archaeology 950 skill level reached;
- You will be able to get cosmetic items, toys, pets, account bound gear, and mounts;
- All materials, loot and gold we get during the boost.
Archaeology Profession leveling can be started the same day you've placed the order and takes 2 days to complete.
- Level 70 character. If you don't have one, consider using our Powerleveling Boost;
- This is a piloted service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Dragonflight Archaeology service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He works according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Dragonflight Archaeology are by far the safest of all boosting services. And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
Are you concerned about us stealing your gold? Don't worry! This is simply not a part of our business proven by 1895 reviews on Trustpilot.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please join our Discord server by clicking this link
and then message conquestcapped#0001
. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Dragonflight Archaeology service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)
Is WoW Archaeology Useful?
The profession is in stasis today, and it's not much of a deal for crafting or goldmaking. You can surely sell rare pets and toys, but it's not a big deal for other professions. Archaeology hasn’t received any meaningful content in Shadowlands, and it seems the developers don’t have many plans for Archaeology in Dragonflight either.
Dragonflight Archaeology has to offer a unique “treasure-hunting” experience and the rewards you can eventually add to your collection. From this profession, you could get a ton o lore and interesting in-game stories: these would make your journey more deep and wide. Indeed, you will get plenty of cool and rare rewards, like cosmetics, mounts, pets, and toys. So, the answer to how useful this profession is greatly depends on how interested you are in expanding your collections with what it offers.
- BoA and Heirlooms: You can get rare and partly unique items, that are binds on your Account and can be transfered to your alts of any faction on any server. Items, such as Spear of Rethu, Staff of Sorcerer-Thane Thaurissan, Umbrella of Chi-Ji, Prizerock Neckband, Fetish of the Tormented Mind could be useful while leveling and be nice addition to your transmog collection.
- Toys: There are a lot of toys that would be great addition to your collection, and most of them, such as The Innkeeper's Daughter, Dance of the Dead, Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron, Fetish of the Tormented Mind have some unique background story.
- Pets: Unique and rare, these battle pets will be excellent addition to yoyr pet collection. Hurry up and get pets like Clockwork Gnome, Pile of Bones, Crawling Claw and surprise your opponents!
- Mounts: Rare cool-looking mounts could become fine addition to your stable. With Archaeology you can get Fossilized Raptor, Scepter of Azj'Aqir and Spirit of Eche'ro mounts and Recipe: Vial of the Sands Alchemy mount recipe.
How do I learn Archaeology in Dragonflight?
Fastest way to learn Archaeology in Dragonflight is to find profession trainer in your faction capital. It would be Harrison Jones in Stormwind City /way 85.6, 25.8 and Belloc Brightblade in Orgrimmar /way 49.0, 70.6.