Buy Dragonflight Cooking Boost and don't waste any more time on boring grinding. Reach 100 skill level and get all glorious and helpful rewards easy and stress-free! If you looking for previous expansions Cooking Profession leveling, you should check our Legacy Cooking Boost.
Cooking in Dragonflight remains a consistent staple among Secondary Professions, providing the same stat bonuses players are familiar with. As always, the primary reagents for Dragonflight Cooking are gathered by killing mobs in the world and utilizing fish from Fishing. Pair these two secondary professions together for a powerful combination of Crafting and Gathering. Feasts also make a return with new Dragon Isles variants. Because Dragonflight Cooking is a Secondary Profession that all players can learn, regardless of their other professions, it does not have a Specialization Tree.
If you don't want to spend all your time on profession leveling, buy our Cooking profession leveling boost Buy our boost and enjoy a fully leveled profession with access to all its features, rewards, and new gold-making opportunities!
Rewards of Dragonflight Cooking Boost
- Dragonflight Cooking 100 skill level reached;
- You will be able to prepare various meals, desserts, useful feasts and share them with your friends or sell on Auction House for great profit;
- All reagents, loot and gold we get during the boost.
Cooking Profession leveling can be started the same day you've placed the order and takes 1 day to complete.
- Add Fishing profession - additional secondary profession that is perfect match for WoW Cooking.
- Level 70 character. If you don't have one, consider using our Powerleveling Boost;
- This is a piloted service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Dragonflight Cooking service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He works according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Dragonflight Cooking are by far the safest of all boosting services. And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
Are you concerned about us stealing your gold? Don't worry! This is simply not a part of our business proven by 2179 reviews on Trustpilot.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please join our Discord server by clicking this link
and then message ConquestCapped Support
. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Dragonflight Cooking service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)
Is WoW Cooking Useful?
Cooking in Dragonflight is an excellent profession for everyone. Because it is considered a secondary profession, it does not take up one of your two main profession slots. This means that all toons, regardless of profession choices, can pick up and utilize Dragonflight Cooking.
Dragonflight introduces a lot of diverse recipes for Cooks. You will be able to provide basic and advanced food for people in Dungeons and Raids. Who doesn't love a nice Feast? Dragonflight brings five new feasts to the game to help guilds and raid groups progress.
Cooking in Dragonflight is the only crafting profession that does not utilize the new quality system during crafting. This is great for players who want a more casual experience without worrying about the difference in qualities. In Dragonflight, Cooks will provide necessary consumables to anyone doing endgame content. There will always be a high demand for these items. Despite Cooking not having quality, it still has many different types of recipes and food to offer to others!
- Various Meals: Cooks are in charge of providing multiple types of food and consumables to other players. These food items can help restore health and mana, improve a current stat bonus for a limited time, or provide a fun ability to the consumer!
- Desserts: These items are mainly used for quests, turn-ins or fun. They do not have much practical use; however, they have great names, and who doesn't love desserts?
- Fish Dishes: There are two types of Fish Dishes in Dragonflight Cooking. Cooks have access to Simple dishes as well as Deluxe. Simple dishes only provide players with one stat bonus, while Deluxe Dishes provide two bonus stats.
- Feasts: Cooks can craft five different feasts. These items are consumables that can be placed and utilized by a whole raid group or guild. These feasts restore health and mana while providing a specific stat boost to players who become well-fed.
How do I learn Cooking in Dragonflight?
You can learn Dragon Isles Cooking from Erugosa, the Cooking Trainer inside of the Roasted Ram in Valdrakken, /46.4, 46.4. There are also many other Dragonflight Cooking Trainers scattered throughout the Dragon Isles.
- Head Chef Stacks - Wingrest Embassy, Waking Shores, /way 76.4, 35.6.
- Head Chef Stacks - Dragonscale Basecamp, the Waking Shores, /way 47.0, 82.6.
- Gordul Razamen - Teerakai, Ohn´aran Plains, /way 41.2, 57.2.
- Elder Kinaa - the big Soup Pot, Iskaara, The Azure Span, /way 13.2, 48.8.
What profession goes with WoW Cooking?
For Dragonflight Cooking you will need a lot of material to level up. The best way to do so is to farm mobs in the world and pair yourself with the Fishing profession, which would be an excellent addition to your secondary professions pool. WoW Cooking, Fishing, and Archeology are secondary professions. If you already have crafting and gathering professions, you could always add other secondary professions and level them up to 100 skill to get full professions set.
What payment methods are available?
We offer many popular payment methods: Cards, Apple/Google Pay, Sofort, iDeal and more. You may also request to pay by direct bank transfer via SWIFT/SEPA/ACH or with Crypto. To do so please contact our Customer Support.
After you have placed an order our Customer Support will contact you within 15 minutes (during our working hours) via Email or Discord you left when placing order.
How to contact us
- Discord - join our server by this link. We will will immediately message you after you have joined. Please make sure that receiving Direct Messages from server members is allowed in your privacy settings. Instructions: link.
- Email - send all your requests to [email protected]
- Working Hours - our Customer Support is online 24/7. If have any questions before placing an order - feel free to message us and we will respond.