Buy Dragonflight Alchemy Boost and don't waste any more time on boring material grind and crafting. Reach 100 skill level and get all glorious and helpful rewards easy and stress-free! If you are looking for previous expansions Alchemy Profession leveling, you should check our Legacy Alchemy Boost.
Alchemy is one of the most profitable professions of World of Warcraft. Leveling this profession, you will gain increased Phial duration, as well as additional and increased Healing and Movement Speed from consuming Dragon Isles Potions. Additionally, access to Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power without creating a Work Order will save significant gold. Alchemical Specializations are a way to differentiate your crafting and gathering abilities from other players, opening opportunities for you and your buddies within the same guild to specialize in varying aspects of the profession, thus adding more value to the guild as a whole.
If you don't want to spend all your time on the material grind or profession leveling, buy our Alchemy profession leveling boost and enjoy a fully leveled profession with access to all its features, rewards, and new crafting opportunities!
Rewards of Dragonflight Alchemy Boost
- Dragonflight Alchemy 100 skill level reached;
- Some specialization talents unlocked during profession leveling;
- You will be able to create various phials, potions, cauldron, elexir and many other;
- Depending on chosen option Potion Mastery (155 Knowledge points), Phial Mastery (155 Knowledge points), or Alchemical Theory (200 Knowledge points) obtained;
- All reagents, loot and gold we get during the boost.
Alchemy Profession leveling can be started the same day you've placed the order and takes 14 days to complete.
- Add Specializations Leveling - choose one, two or all Alchemy specializations you want to unlock and we will max it fast and easy!
- Herbalism Leveling - add one and only Alchemy pair profession leveling.
- Level 70 character. If you don't have one, consider using our Powerleveling Boost;
- This is a piloted service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Dragonflight Alchemy service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He works according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Dragonflight Alchemy are by far the safest of all boosting services. And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
Are you concerned about us stealing your gold? Don't worry! This is simply not a part of our business proven by 2430 reviews on Trustpilot.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works 24/7. We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please join our Discord server by clicking this link
and then message ConquestCapped Support
. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Dragonflight Alchemy service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)
Is WoW Alchemy Useful?
With the launch of Dragonflight expansion, Professions are receiving a much-needed rework. With the additions of Specializations, reagent quality, Profession-only secondary stats, and skill level, Professions are much more involved than ever. Alchemy leveling remains a strong contender among professions for utility and gold-making capabilities through this rework.
As with every expansion, the demand for Alchemy's consumables will be high for players in most types of content. With the changes to Potions and Flasks (now called Phials), you will be experimenting with more combinations than ever to maximize your damage, healing, and defenses. It can be difficult to understand new profession mechanics and alchemy changes, but Alchemy is still worth leveling in WoW. And fastest way to do it, is to buy our WoW Alchemy Boost service!
Alchemy in Dragonflight has two Specializations that provide helpful bonuses outside of your crafting abilities. Frost-Formulated Potions and Air-Formulated Potions have a perk at Knowledge level 15, granting increased healing from Dragon Isles potions and increased movement speed from Dragon Isles potions, respectively. At Knowledge level 1 of Those same specs, there is an additional Heal over Time and Movement Speed bonus, giving even more incentive to Alchemists. That little extra healing and speed might distinguish between a wipe or a victory in any Dragonflight content.
Since there is more freedom in choosing your Specialization path, there are also more opportunities to find your niche to make gold after you finish the Alchemy profession leveling to the max.
Work Orders, a flagship feature for Dragonflight Profession changes, may provide unique opportunities for profit to the savvy Alchemist. The strongest primary stat potion, Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power, is Bind on Pickup - meaning Alchemists will likely be profiting on players who pursue other Professions.
Things you can make with WoW Alchemy
For those unfamiliar with Alchemy, the Profession has traditionally focused on Consumables, Transmutations, Cauldrons, and Alchemy Stones. Every so often, an expansion will bring a little spice to Alchemy by adding a few Pets or Toys; however, Alchemy in Dragonflight did not include these. WoW Alchemy remains a solid, satisfying crafting experience focused almost entirely on Consumables.
- Consumables: Potions and Phials make up the brunt of this category, such as Refreshing Healing Potion, Aerated Mana Potion, Phial of Static Empowerment, and Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power. These can be used in or out of combat.
- Transmutations: Alchemists have a long history of elemental manipulation, and Dragon Isles Transmutations continue that. Given a base reagent, alchemists can transform one (or more) element into another. For example, Transmute: Awakened Air, Transmute: Awakened Frost, and Transmute: Order to Elements.
- Cauldrons: In a group environment, Alchemists can provide Cauldrons to their party, allowing multiple people to gain Potions. While Cauldrons used to grant Flasks, Dragonflight has altered the recipes to provide shorter-term Potions instead. Some Dragon Isles Cauldrons are Potion Cauldron of Ultimate Power and Cauldron of the Pooka.
- Alchemist Stones: A trademark of Alchemy, Alchemist Stones are trinkets that provide unique bonuses for Alchemists. For example, Alacritous Alchemist Stone and Sustaining Alchemist Stone.
New Dragonflight Alchemy Specializations
Each Profession has its own set of unique Specializations, tailored to fit and enhance crafting and gathering capabilities thematically. Alchemy in Dragonflight is no exception, with access to these Specializations: Potion Mastery, Phial Mastery, and Alchemical Theory. Alchemists will need to spend 510 Knowledge points to max out their Specializations: 155 in Potion Mastery, 155 in Phial Mastery, and 200 in Alchemical Theory.
- Potion Mastery - this Specialization focuses on improvements to crafts within the Potions category of Alchemy. Improve your overall Alchemy skill and grant large boosts to your Crafting skill, Inspiration, Resourcefulness, and Multicraft. Learn recipes such as Advanced Potion Experimentation and Potion Cauldron of Power. Gain bonuses for consuming Dragon Isles Potions, such as increased healing and movement speed effects.
- Phial Mastery - this Specialization grants improved crafting capabilities and new recipes Phials Alchemists can create. Phials are the Dragon Isles equivalent of traditional Flasks. Gain additional duration on Phials, extending them up to a maximum duration of 2 hours. Learn recipes such as Advanced Phial Experimentation. Improve your overall Alchemy skill and grant large boosts to your Crafting skill, Inspiration, Resourcefulness, and Multicraft.
- Alchemical Theory - focuses primarily on Crafting Secondary Skills; this Specialization also teaches new recipes, improves Transmutes, and reduces penalties for using some Potion and Phial types. Reduces negative effects of Toxic Potions and Phials. Learn recipes such as Transmute: Order to Elements, Transmute: Decay to Elements, and Brood Salt. Gain massive bonuses to all Secondary Crafting Skills.
How do I learn Alchemy in Dragonflight?
You have a few different opportunities to learn Dragonflight Alchemy from several NPC.
- An'timon - Wingrest Embassy, The Waking Shores, /way 76.2 35.6.
- Zherrak - Ruby Lifeshrine, The Waking Shores, /way 60.2 72.2.
- Conflago - Artisan's Market, Valdrakken, /way 36.6 71.6.
- Srireth - Shady Sanctuary, Ohn'ahran Plains, /way 30.4 58.4.
- Sommelier Zesh - Camp Antonidas, The Azure Span, /way 47.0 40.2.
What profession goes with WoW Alchemy?
Herbalism is the only pair to the Dragonflight Alchemy profession since herbs will be your primary crafting material. But, if you have another source of herbs, like an Auction House, you could always speak with our manager and add another secondary profession.