Paladin Paladin Artifact Appearances Boosting
With our Protection Paladin Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your Oathseeker, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Protection Paladin Artifact weapon. You can buy each Protection Paladin Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Protection Paladin artifact skins you can get.
How to Unlock Paladin Paladin Artifact Appearances
Oathseeker - Classic Protection Paladin Artifact Skin
- Color 1 of Protection Paladin Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
- To unlock Color 2 of Oathseeker you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking Color 3 of Oathseeker will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock Oathseeker Color 4 you will need to complete Paladin Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all colors of Protection Paladin Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Light of the Titans - Upgraded Protection Paladin Artifact Skin
Light of the Titans is Protection Paladin Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities:
- Unlocking the Light of the Titans (Color 1) Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Light of the Titans (Color 2) you had to unlock every trait of the Protection Paladin Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Paladin.
- Unlocking Light of the Titans (Color 3) will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock Color 4 of Light of the Titans Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Paladin Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Divine Protector - Protection Paladin Valorous Artifact Skin
Divine Protector is Protection Paladin Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. This Artifact Skin is related to completing various Legion PvE activities:
- To unlock the basic Divine Protector Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Divine Protector requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Divine Protector is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Divine Protector can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Paladin Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Dark Keeper's Ward - Protection Paladin War-Torn Artifact Skin
Dark Keeper's Ward is Protection Paladin War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Protection Paladin PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level:
- To unlock Dark Keeper's Ward skin (Color 1) you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- Color 2 of Dark Keeper's Ward requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking Color 3 of Dark Keeper's Ward will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- Color 4 and final tint of Dark Keeper's Ward is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Paladin War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Vindicator's Bulwark - Protection Paladin Hidden Artifact Skin
Vindicator's Bulwark is Protection Paladin Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Protection Paladin Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Protection Paladin Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization:
- Unlocking the Vindicator's Bulwark skin (Color 1) of Protection Paladin hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- Color 2 of Vindicator's Bulwark is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking Color 3 of Vindicator's Bulwark requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking Color 4 of Vindicator's Bulwark requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Paladin Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Protection Paladin Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Paladin Paladin Hidden Artifact skin:
Protection Paladin Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the Spark of the Fallen Exarch it's a drop from the final chest in the Withered Suramar Scenario.
The Withered Army Scenario/World Quest is introduced via the quest Withered Army Training.
- To unlock this quest, you must have completed the main Suramar questline up to Building an Army and have 400 Ancient Mana on hand.
- In this scenario, you earn a score based on the number of mobs you kill in the instance. Based on your score, you will get more Arcane Tablet of Falanaar reputation items and other items from the final chest.
- There are many tips and tricks to maximizing your potential, such as starting with a larger Withered Army for more Ancient Mana, and looting small chests along the way for items like Traveler's Banking Chest and Ancient Mana Basin.
Crest of Holy Fire - Protection Paladin Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Crest of Holy Fire is Protection Paladin Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Protection Paladin Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Crest of Holy Fire if you have the basic Protection Paladin Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Protection Paladin Artifact skin
|Crest of Holy Fire
- Crest of Holy Fire skin Color 1 was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock Color 2 of Crest of Holy Fire you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking Color 3 of Crest of Holy Fire will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- Color 4 of Crest of Holy Fire Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Paladin Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.