Here you can buy Ny'alotha Allseer mount boost and we will get this mount for your collection in the shortest possible time.
Ny'alotha Allseer is a rare mount dropping from N'Zoth boss in Ny'Alotha, the Waking City raid with 1% drop rate. But why spend time farming Ny'alotha Allseer mount if you can get it from BMAH faster and cheaper? It appears on BMAH several times a month, much better than farming N'Zoth every week. However, getting BMAH items has become much more complicated after Blizzard restricted all non-max level characters from accessing BMAH. In earlier expansions, obtaining Ny'alotha Allseer used to be simple: you only had to make a level 1 character on the target realm, buy enough gold, place a bid, win the auction, and Ny'alotha Allseer immediately became yours. Now, it requires a max level character. It is impossible to level from scratch on the target realm in the short period between detecting the item and the auction's end; the only viable way is to transfer your character and hope for luck.
Transferring character around is not free. This is why success heavily depends on possessing knowledge of historical BMAH prices and degree of competition on each realm. Needless to say that buying Ny'alotha Allseer mount from PRO players with solid experience and large stock of gold on many realms is your easiest way of adding these legacy items to your collection!
Rewards of Ny'alotha Allseer boost
Due to the randomness of Black Market AH and rare nature of this particular mount, we cannot predict the exact ETA. In our experience, it usually takes up to .
How buying Ny'alotha Allseer from BMAH works?
Our process for obtaining Ny'alotha Allseer from Black Market is very simple and straightforward:
- 1. You need to provide access to your account upgraded to the latest WoW expansion. We recommend creating a new sub-account (WoW2, etc.) within the same Battle.Net account so we never interrupt your playing on the main account.
- 1.2. If you want to completely avoid sharing your main account details you may create a new Battle.Net account registered to your name and let us work there. But you will need to have 70 level character.
- 1.3 Order 3 Character Transfers bundle via in-game shop.
- 2. We will begin monitoring Black Market for Ny'alotha Allseer on 20+ different realms.
- 3. Once the item appears on any server, we will transfer there and start bidding using our large stock of gold and win it with 95% chance on the first try.
- 4. If, for some reason, we lose the bidding, we will repeat steps 2-3.
- 5. We will repeat steps 2-4 until your order is completed.
- 6. ...
- 7. PROFIT!
- 9. How to get Ny'alotha Allseer added to your transmog collection:
- 9.1. If we worked on your main Battle.Net account: congratulations, you don't have to do anything as Ny'alotha Allseer has already been added to your collection.
- 9.2. If we worked on a fresh Battle.Net account: you will have to transfer character with items in bags to your main account. Such character transfer between Battle.Net accounts is possible because both accounts are registered to the same name. Once the character arrives, all its mount from its bags will be immediately merged with your collection. IMPORTANT: you must understand that if you order multiple items most likely they will be spread across several level 70 characters. You will have to transfer each character individually. Doing it on a single character will cost extra as we will have to cover costs of character transfers. Consider the option where you create a sub-account on your main Battle.Net account and buying 3 Character Transfers bundle if you want to get it done at the lowest possible price.
As you can see our method of getting Ny'alotha Allseer is very simple. Our vast experience in providing BMAH services allows us to rapidly detect any items as they spawn and do the bidding with 95% chance of success. The whole process is designed to be as safe as possible: we can work on a sub-account or a completely fresh Battle.Net account without ever touching your main account. Got any more questions? Contact us in web chat or on Discord and we will answer.
Requirements for Ny'alotha Allseer BMAH option
- This service is Piloted only: we will need you to provide access to your WoW account upgraded to the latest expansion. We recommend creating an additional sub-account (WoW2, etc.) for this. If you don't want to share your main account you may create a new Battle.Net account registered to the same name.
- No need to have any gold on your account. We will use our own stock of gold.
- 3 character transfer bundle purchased.
- You need to have 70 level character. BMAH is available to characters from level 70.
Drop chance of Ny'alotha Allseer
Ny'alotha Allseer drops from N'Zoth raid boss which means it cannot be farmed non-stop with a single character; there's a raid cooldown of 1 week so farming it with one or a small number of characters will likely take a while. An easy way to stack odds in your favor is to prepare more characters of sufficient level and start doing weekly Ny'Alotha, the Waking City runs with each of them. Let's do some math and assume you're trying to get a sample 1% drop chance mount from some raid. This is what your chance of success after 2 months looks like depending on the number of characters you've got:
|Number of characters
||Chance to get mount within 2 months
As you can see chance of success increases dramatically as you add more characters! Similar logic applies to maximizing Ny'alotha Allseer drop rate. If you are looking to get the mount in the shortest possible time, then our Ny'alotha Allseer Boost is you better way to do it. We will find and get this mount from BMAH ASAP!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Ny'alotha Allseer service work?
We will monitor Black Market AH for Ny'alotha Allseer on 20+ different realms. Once the item appears, we'll transfer your character to the target realm and start bidding using our large stock of gold, we've got a win rate of about 95%. Once the item is obtained, it will be immediately added to your Battle.Net-wide transmog collection. If for some reason we lose the auction, the cost of transfer is refunded to your Battle.Net balance.
Is it safe?
In our experience, BMAH services such as Ny'alotha Allseer are by far the safest of all boosting services. There is almost no chance of getting suspended for account sharing as a result because Blizzard’s attention is focused mostly on more mainstream or competitive areas of the game such as Mythic+ Dungeons or Arena. But we still always take all safety measures to protect your account such as VPN of your country. We will only request the bare minimum information required to login your account, that being username and password.
If you’re really concerned about your account security we can make a completely fresh Battle.Net account registered to your name. After we have obtained all items you can transfer the character to your main account with all items in the bag. Once the character arrives, all its transmog appearances will be immediately merged with your collection.
And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
Why do you need maximum level character?
In Shadowlands after Blizzard decided to ban all non-max level characters from accessing BMAH, this is why character of maximum level is required. Before Shadowlands, obtaining Ny'alotha Allseer used to be easy: you simply had to make level 1 character on the target realm, buy gold, place bid, win the auction and Ny'alotha Allseer immediately became yours. Now it requires a max level character which is impossible to level from scratch on the target realm in the short time span between detecting the item and the auction's end; the only viable way is to transfer your character and hope for luck.
What about character transfers?
You need to order 3 Character Transfers bundle via in-game shop. When an item pops up on any server, we will transfer there and start bidding on Ny'alotha Allseer item. If our bid doesn't win, we will need to transfer to another server. If we fail to win Ny'alotha Allseer item after three transfers, we will pay for the rest of the transfers ourselves. We will add character transfers to your account via Battle.Net gift or buy WoW Token with our gold.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Sure, account is free 98% of the time, we only log in when desired item appears on BMAH on our realms
We can make a completely fresh Battle.Net account registered to your name. After we have obtained all items you can transfer the character to your main account with all items in the bag. Once the character arrives, all its transmog appearances will be immediately merged with your collection.
Why is it taking so long?
There are around 170 items pool on BMAH and only 6-7 items spawn every day with at least one Unclaimed Black Market Container, that’s why some BMAH items are still very rare and spawn once in month across all realms.
Needles to say that we have a massive gold stock on 20+ realms and constantly expand our presence. This greatly increases the chance of catching specific items and reduces the delivery time of full Tier 3 set to mere 4-8 weeks.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please join our Discord server by clicking this link
and then message ConquestCapped Support
. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Ny'alotha Allseer service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)
Why buying Ny'alotha Allseer is worth it?
You may wonder why is it worth spending money on some in-game pixels? Well, it has many advantages!
- Get prestigious mount - Ny'alotha Allseer is no longer available or just nearly impossible and too long to get by regular means; the only way to obtain it is to wage the bidding war on BMAH. Needless to say that very few players have Ny'alotha Allseer in their collection.
- Save your time - obtaining items from the Black Market is not an ordinary activity like questing or doing achievements. Not only it requires scanning BMAH on many realms every day, but also you have to keep track of all items and their historical prices in order to bid efficiently. Trust our vast experience in selling BMAH items such as Ny'alotha Allseer and get the job done effortlessly and in timely manner.
- Safety first - we understand that you may distrust account sharing. This is why we offer a way to obtain Ny'alotha Allseer by transferring it from a different Battle.Net account.
What payment methods are available?
We offer many popular payment methods: Cards, Apple/Google Pay, Sofort, iDeal and more. You may also request to pay by direct bank transfer via SWIFT/SEPA/ACH or with Crypto. To do so please contact our Customer Support.
After you have placed an order our Customer Support will contact you within 15 minutes (during our working hours) via Email or Discord you left when placing order.
How to contact us
- Discord - join our server by this link. We will will immediately message you after you have joined. Please make sure that receiving Direct Messages from server members is allowed in your privacy settings. Instructions: link.
- Email - send all your requests to [email protected]
- Working Hours - our Customer Support is online 24/7. If have any questions before placing an order - feel free to message us and we will respond.