Oathseeker is Protection Paladin Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic Oathseeker appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Protection Paladin Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Protection Paladin Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Protection Paladin Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of Oathseeker will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Protection Paladin Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Protection Paladin Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Protection Paladin Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Protection Paladin Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Protection Paladin Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your Oathseeker, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Protection Paladin Artifact weapon. You can buy each Protection Paladin Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Protection Paladin artifact skins you can get.
Protection Paladin Classic Artifact Skin
Protection Paladin Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|Oathseeker Classic skin
||Oathseeker 1st tint
||Oathseeker 2nd tint
||Oathseeker 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of Oathseeker you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of Oathseeker will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock Oathseeker third tint you will need to complete Paladin Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Paladin Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Protection Paladin Upgraded Artifact Skin
Light of the Titans is Protection Paladin Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Light of the Titans basic skin
||Light of the Titans 1st tint
||Light of the Titans 2nd tint
||Light of the Titans 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Light of the Titans Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Light of the Titans first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Protection Paladin Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Paladin.
- Unlocking Light of the Titans second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Light of the Titans Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Paladin Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Protection Paladin Valorous Artifact Skin
Divine Protector is Protection Paladin Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Protection Paladin Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Divine Protector basic skin
||Divine Protector 1st tint
||Divine Protector 2nd tint
||Divine Protector 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Divine Protector Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Divine Protector requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Divine Protector is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Divine Protector can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Paladin Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Protection Paladin War-Torn Artifact Skin
Dark Keeper's Ward is Protection Paladin War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Protection Paladin PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Dark Keeper's Ward basic skin
||Dark Keeper's Ward 1st tint
||Dark Keeper's Ward 2nd tint
||Dark Keeper's Ward 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Dark Keeper's Ward skin you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- First tint of Dark Keeper's Ward requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking second tint of Dark Keeper's Ward will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- The fourth and final tint of Dark Keeper's Ward is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Paladin War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Protection Paladin Hidden Artifact Skin
Vindicator's Bulwark is Protection Paladin Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Protection Paladin Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Protection Paladin Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Vindicator's Bulwark basic skin
||Vindicator's Bulwark 1st tint
||Vindicator's Bulwark 2nd tint
||Vindicator's Bulwark 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Vindicator's Bulwark skin of Protection Paladin hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Vindicator's Bulwark is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Vindicator's Bulwark requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Vindicator's Bulwark requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Paladin Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Protection Paladin Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Paladin Paladin Hidden Artifact skin.
Protection Paladin Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the Spark of the Fallen Exarch it's a drop from the final chest in the Withered Suramar Scenario.
The Withered Army Scenario/World Quest is introduced via the quest Withered Army Training.
- To unlock this quest, you must have completed the main Suramar questline up to Building an Army and have 400 Ancient Mana on hand.
- In this scenario, you earn a score based on the number of mobs you kill in the instance. Based on your score, you will get more Arcane Tablet of Falanaar reputation items and other items from the final chest.
- There are many tips and tricks to maximizing your potential, such as starting with a larger Withered Army for more Ancient Mana, and looting small chests along the way for items like Traveler's Banking Chest and Ancient Mana Basin.
Protection Paladin Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Crest of Holy Fire is Protection Paladin Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Protection Paladin Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Crest of Holy Fire if you have the basic Protection Paladin Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Crest of Holy Fire basic skin
||Crest of Holy Fire 1st tint
||Crest of Holy Fire 2nd tint
||Crest of Holy Fire 3rd tint
- The basic Crest of Holy Fire skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Crest of Holy Fire you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Crest of Holy Fire will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Crest of Holy Fire Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Protection Paladin Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Protection Paladin Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Protection Paladin artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired Oathseeker Artifact appearance for your Protection Paladin.
- Max level Paladin character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
- Account sharing is required for this service. We will use VPN of your country for maximum security.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Protection Paladin Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He logs on your account according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Protection Paladin Artifact Weapon Appearances are by far the safest of all boosting services. There is almost no chance of getting suspended for account sharing as a result because Blizzard’s attention is focused mostly on more mainstream or competitive areas of the game such as Mythic+ Dungeons or Arena. But we still always take all safety measures to protect your account such as VPN of your country. We will only request the bare minimum information required to log on your account, that being username and password.
And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
What is Account Sharing and Selfplay?
These are two different boosting methods. Account Sharing, also known as Piloting, means that our player will be logging in your game account to fulfill the service. This boosting method is used for services that cannot be completed as a group such as solo questing, leveling, etc. We will never ask for any sensitive account data such as access to your email, we only need username and password. Selfplay means that you will be playing on your own, our players will meet you in game to provide their help.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Protection Paladin Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)