The Silver Hand is Holy Paladin Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic The Silver Hand appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Holy Paladin Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Holy Paladin Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Holy Paladin Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of The Silver Hand will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Holy Paladin Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Holy Paladin Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Holy Paladin Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Holy Paladin Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Holy Paladin Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your The Silver Hand, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Holy Paladin Artifact weapon. You can buy each Holy Paladin Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Holy Paladin artifact skins you can get.
Holy Paladin Classic Artifact Skin
Holy Paladin Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|The Silver Hand Classic skin
||The Silver Hand 1st tint
||The Silver Hand 2nd tint
||The Silver Hand 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of The Silver Hand you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of The Silver Hand will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock The Silver Hand third tint you will need to complete Paladin Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Holy Paladin Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Holy Paladin Upgraded Artifact Skin
Fist of the Fallen Watcher is Holy Paladin Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Fist of the Fallen Watcher basic skin
||Fist of the Fallen Watcher 1st tint
||Fist of the Fallen Watcher 2nd tint
||Fist of the Fallen Watcher 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Fist of the Fallen Watcher Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Fist of the Fallen Watcher first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Holy Paladin Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Paladin.
- Unlocking Fist of the Fallen Watcher second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Fist of the Fallen Watcher Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Holy Paladin Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Holy Paladin Valorous Artifact Skin
Protector's Judgment is Holy Paladin Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Holy Paladin Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Protector's Judgment basic skin
||Protector's Judgment 1st tint
||Protector's Judgment 2nd tint
||Protector's Judgment 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Protector's Judgment Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Protector's Judgment requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Protector's Judgment is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Protector's Judgment can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Holy Paladin Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Holy Paladin War-Torn Artifact Skin
Gravewarder is Holy Paladin War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Holy Paladin PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Gravewarder basic skin
||Gravewarder 1st tint
||Gravewarder 2nd tint
||Gravewarder 3rd tint
Holy Paladin Hidden Artifact Skin
Watcher's Armament is Holy Paladin Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Holy Paladin Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Holy Paladin Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Watcher's Armament basic skin
||Watcher's Armament 1st tint
||Watcher's Armament 2nd tint
||Watcher's Armament 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Watcher's Armament skin of Holy Paladin hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Watcher's Armament is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Watcher's Armament requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Watcher's Armament requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Holy Paladin Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Holy Paladin Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Paladin Paladin Hidden Artifact skin.
Holy Paladin Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the Lost Edicts of the Watcher it's a random low chance drop from various Legion zones demon type mobs, but mostly from Argus zones demon enemies.
Holy Paladin Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Justice's Flame is Holy Paladin Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Holy Paladin Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Justice's Flame if you have the basic Holy Paladin Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Justice's Flame basic skin
||Justice's Flame 1st tint
||Justice's Flame 2nd tint
||Justice's Flame 3rd tint
- The basic Justice's Flame skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Justice's Flame you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Justice's Flame will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Justice's Flame Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Holy Paladin Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Holy Paladin Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Holy Paladin artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired The Silver Hand Artifact appearance for your Holy Paladin.
- Max level Paladin character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Holy Paladin Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Holy Paladin Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)