Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Boost
Sepulcher of the First Ones is the third and final raid of Shadowlands released in patch 9.2 Eternity's End. Join our PRO players in Sepulcher raid carry, free the mind-contolled Anduin Wrynn and defeat the Jailer himself, the ultimate villain of Shadowlands. Sepulcher of the First One boost service is an easy way of getting the best gear of patch 9.2 including the class tier sets, our SotFO runs are available every day at several convenient time spots.
Sepulcher of the First Ones Boosting and What Comes With it
In Shadowlands patch 9.2 adventurers will travel to Zereth Mortis, the workshop of the godlike and mysterious First Ones who shaped the universe, and explore the 11-boss raid Sepulcher of the First Ones. Located in the heart of Zereth Mortis, this ancient place is assaulted by the forces of Mawsworn and the Jailer himself who seeks to claim the secret knowledge it holds and with it rebuild the universe according to his own twisted design.
Being the final raid of Shadowlands, Sepulcher of the First Ones will drop the most powerful gear of the entire expansion and SotFO boost run is your easy to get this gear. This is what you can get with our Sepulcher raid carry service:
- The most powerful weapons and armor of patch 9.2 and the entire Shadowlands expansion;
- Tier sets for every class with powerful set bonuses;
- Defeat Zovaal, The Jailer and literally save the universe;
- SotFO last boss mount for defeating The Jailer on heroic and mythic difficulties;
We have summarized item level you can get from Sepulcher of the First Ones in the table below:
||Ilvl from regular bosses
||Ilvl from the last 2 bosses
|Raid Finder (LFR)
As you can see SotFO raid boost service will get you the most powerful gear of Shadowlands patch 9.2. Below you can find detailed information on how our Sepulcher sell runs work and how many items you may expect to get.
Loot Options for Sepulcher of the First Ones Carry
The goal of any loot run is to provide loot, isn't it? We offer flexible looting terms to the buyers of Normal, Heroic and Mythic SotFO runs. Their differences are described in the table.
||Cheap and simple option. Our team invites you for Sepulcher run and you will get everything that drops personally for your character. You have 20% chance of looting something from each boss. We wish you the most luck with that!
||When regular Personal Loot is not enough and you want more. We will assign several characters of your armor type without cooldown for Sepulcher raid and they will trade all their loot to you. This essentially multiplies the amount of items you may get by the number of traders. We offer very flexible price for this option as you can select the number of assigned traders. We guarantee you will get certain minimum amount of loot this way.
|Guaranteed amount of loot
||Mythic raid is expensive so it's wasteful to run it in regular Personal Loot mode. We will make sure that you get at least certain number of items for different slots by trading them from players on our raid team. Exact amount of loot depends on how many bosses you want to kill.
Sepulcher of the First Ones Bosses
There are 11 bosses in SotFO raid, including the familiar Mal'ganis and the Jailer himself. We offer not only full Sepulcher of the First Ones boost runs, but also kills of single bosses.
List of all bosses:
- 1. Solitary Guardian;
- 2. Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle;
- 3. Artificer Xy'mox;
- 4. Prototype Pantheon;
- 5. Skolex, the insatiable Ravener;
- 6. Halondrus the Reclaimer;
- 7. Lihuvim, Principle Architect;
- 8. Anduin Wrynn - mind-controlled by the Jailer, the King of Alliance must be freed from the bonds of domination magic;
- 9. Lords of Dread - meet our old friend Mal'ganis and his companion, the female nathrezim Kin'tessa;
- 10. Rygelon;
- 11. Zovaal, the Jailer - the last boss of the final Shadowlands raid who threatens the universe itself;
Why Buy Sepulcher of the First Ones Boost Service?
You may wonder why it is worth spending money on some pixels? Well, it has many advantages!
- Save time - you don't have to look for a guild and then stay up at night to attend all progression runs. You don't have to waste your nerve cells on wiping with pug groups only to have the group disbanded before the last boss. We have multiple SotFO boost runs every day done by experienced guilds and very flexible schedule. On top of that we don't require any minimum item level or extraordinary DPS to join the run.
- Actually get loot - don't rely on RNG of Personal Loot mode with pug groups or wait for guild master's friends to gear up. In our Sepulcher of the First Ones carries you will get personal traders of your armor type specifically assigned to boost your amount of loot.
- Don't risk dealing with gold sellers - Group Finder and trade chat are infested with various sellers of runs "only for gold". Don't be tricked by these seemingly attractive offers. While paying in-game gold for in-game services seems to be perfectly within the Blizzard's ToS, it is in fact very risky as you essentially become the first link in gold sellers supply chain; these people run Sepulcher of the First Ones sell runs all day; of course, they don't work full-time for WoW Tokens. Obviously, the gold paid for such a "only for gold" raid carry eventually will be sold for cash. Needless to say that Blizzard, being the largest gold seller, tolerates no competition and has technical ability to trace such gold transactions back to their source. Remember the Gallywix community and what happened to many of their customers? Selfplay runs without leaving unnecessary traces in game (discussing boosting in chat, trading gold, etc.) are by far the safest option.
What else to buy for SotFO carry services?
We offer a number of services for the third and final raid tier of Shadowlands expansion: