SoD Raid Boost and What Comes With It
In Shadowlands patch 9.1 Chains of Domination, Torghast Tower will open its deeper levels and let the champions of Azeroth venture deep into the private chambers of the Jailer and his minions - Sanctum of Domination (also known as SoD for short), second 10-boss Shadowlands raid. Many dangers await the brave heroes in this cursed sanctum as they will have to confront the most powerful of the Jailer's servants including the traitorous Banshee Queen Sylvanas Windrunner.
Of course, raiding in WoW is all about getting loot and Fated Sanctum of Domination boost run certainly is the source of best gear in the expansion.
This is what you may get from buying a SoD raid carry service:
- best armor sets and weapons for all classes of the entire Shadowlands expansion from SoD;
- unique Maw-themed transmogrifaction appearances for your items. Remember that the Lich King's awesome armor and Frostmourne were forged in the Maw;
- achievements, titles and other cosmetic rewards;
- Feat of Strength achivement for defeating Sylvanas Windrunner;
- Progress towards Fated Raids achievements with amazing rewards;
- SoD last boss mount for defeating Sylvanas on mythic difficulty;
So the list of rewards is impressive, but what about item level you will get from Fated Sanctum of Domination loot run? We summarized it in the table:
||Regular ilvl / Last 2 bosses ilvl
|Raid Finder (LFR)
As you can see Fated SoD boost service will get you the most powerful gear of Shadowlands. You may wonder how exactly it is done and how many items you should expect to get.
Loot Options for Sanctum of Domination Carry
The goal of any loot run is to provide loot, isn't it? We offer flexible looting terms to the buyers of Normal, Heroic and Mythic SoD runs. Their differences are described in the table.
||Cheap and simple option. You will get everything that drops personally for your character. You have 20% chance of looting something from each boss. We wish you the most luck with that!
||When regular Personal Loot is not enough and you want more. We will assign several characters of your armor type to trade all their loot to you. This essentially multiplies the amount of items you may get by the number of traders. We offer very flexible price for this option as you can select the number of assigned traders. We guarantee you will get certain minimum amount of loot this way.
|Guaranteed amount of loot
||Mythic raid is expensive so it's wasteful to run it in regular Personal Loot mode. We will make sure that you get at least certain number of items for different slots by trading them from players on our raid team. Exact amount of loot depends on how many bosses you want to kill.
Sanctum of Domination Bosses
There are 10 bosses in SoD raid, some of them are familiar to players since Warcraft 3; others were designed completely from scratch. We offer not only full Fated Sanctum of Domination boost runs, but also kills of single bosses.
List of all bosses:
- 1. The Tarragrue;
- 2. Eye of the Jailer - Long ago, the Titan Watcher Odyn traded his eye to Loa of Death Mueh'zala to glimpse into the Shadowlands. Now this eye is in Jailer's possession used to watch over the Maw.;
- 3. The Nine - a LoTR Nazgul-themed encounter, a pack of Sylvanas Val'Kyr minions;
- 4. Remnant of Ner'Zhul - soul of the former Lich King tortured by the Jailer;
- 5. Soulrender Dormazain;
- 6. Painsmith Raznal;
- 7. Guardian of the First Ones;
- 8. Fatescribe Roh-Kalo;
- 9. Kel'Thuzad - the dreaded lich is back and scheming again even in afterlife!
- 10. Sylvanas Windrunner - traitorous Banshee Queen will likely escape at the end of the fight, but it's still only speculations;
Why Buy Sanctum of Domination Boost Service?
You may wonder why is it worth spending money on some in-game pixels? Well, it has many advantages!
- Save time: you don't have to look for a guild and then spend weeks on progression runs. You don't have to waste your nerve cells on wiping with pug groups only to have the group disbanded before the last boss. We have multiple SoD boost runs every day done by experienced guilds and very flexible schedule. On top of that we don't require any minimum item level to join the run.
- Actually get loot: don't rely on RNG of Personal Loot mode with pug groups or wait for guild master's friends to gear up. In our Sanctum of Domination carries you will get personal traders specifically assigned to increase your amount of loot.
- Don't risk dealing with gold sellers: Group Finder and trade chat are infested with various sellers of runs "only for gold". Don't be deluded by these seemingly great offers. While paying in-game gold for in-game services seems to be perfectly within the Blizzard's ToS, it is in fact very risky as you essentially become the first link in gold sellers supply chain; none of these people work full time for WoW Tokens. Obviously, the gold paid for such a "only for gold" raid carry eventually will be sold for cash. Needless to say that Blizzard, being the largest gold seller, tolerates no competition and has technical ability to trace such gold transactions back to their source; their algorithms are not perfect and might automatically flag accounts which never actually sold gold for cash, but only traded large amounts of gold in exchange for some services. Remember the Gallywix community and what happened to many of their customers? Selfplay runs without leaving unnecessary traces in game (discussing boosting in chat, trading gold, etc.) are by far the safest option.
What else to buy for SoD carry services?
We offer a number of services for Sanctum of Domination Fated Raid of Shadowlands Season 4:
What are Fated Raids in WoW: Shadowlands season 4?
In Season 4 of Shadowlands, there are no new raids - instead, players return to the 3 original Shadowlands Raids: Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination and Sepulcher of the First Ones. These raids will return back offering a higher level of difficulty with better loot, as well as a new raid affix that will further increase the difficulty of these raids.
Fated Raids mode applies to all raid difficulties: LFR, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic. With higher difficulty you will get higher item level loot. Because of the rotation these Fated Raids have, each week only one of them would be active in Fated mode. To understand which raid is Fated on this week, you will need to check your Adventure Guide in game.
The World Boss related to the Fated raid of the week will also become empowered dropping higher item level loot.
- When Castle Nathria is Fated for the week, World Bosses Valinor, Mortanis, Oranomonos the Everbranching or Nurgash Muckformed will become Fated as well.
- When Sanctum of Domination is Fated for the week, World Boss Mor'geth in the Maw will become Fated as well.
- When Sepulcher of the First Ones is Fated for the week, World Boss Antros in Zereth Mortis will become Fated as well.
Fated Affix called Fated Powers will be active in the Fated raid for the week and could make your raid run even more painful and difficult. These affixes work similar to the Mythic+ affixes, adding new mechanics to each fight such as enemies who need to be interrupted and grant the raiders additional stats when defeated. At the moment, there are four of them: Fated Power: Chaotic Essence, Fated Power: Protoform Barrier, Fated Power: Creation Spark, and Fated Power: Reconfiguration Emitter.
The Fated Raid system also implies restrictions both on the gear and buffs you can use. For example, Shards of Domination won’t work in any Fated Raid, but you can still earn Tier tokens from regular and fated Sepulcher of the First Ones for Tier Set bonuses. Moreover, it is possible to turn high ilvl rewards into tier pieces using the Creation Catalyst.
The regular version of the raid is not accessible during the week it's Fated.
Rewards from Fated Raids are more than pleasant.
If you are interested in obtaining any or all of these cool rewards from Shadowlands Season 4 Fated Raids you should check our WoW Raid Boost service now!