Here you can buy Invincible's Reins mount boost and we will farm this mount for your collection in the shortest possible time.
Invincible is a rare mount dropping from Lich King boss in Icecrown Citadel raid with 1% drop rate, farming it on your own may be a very boring and tedious task. Let our players do all the farming of Invincible's Reins for you!
An alternative way for obtaining Invincible's Reins mount is to get it from Black Market Auction House. It appears on BMAH several times a month so catching it this way is much faster and more reliable compared to regular farming. However, getting BMAH items has become much harder in Shadowlands after Blizzard restricted all non-max level characters from accessing BMAH. In earlier expansions, obtaining Invincible used to be simple: you only had to make level 1 character on the target realm, buy enough gold, place bid, win the auction and Invincible immediately became yours. Now it requires a max level character which is impossible to level from scratch on the target realm in the short time span between detecting the item and the auction's end; the only viable way is to transfer your character and hope for luck.
Transferring character around is not free. This is why success heavily depends on possessing knowledge of historical BMAH prices and degree of competition on each realm. Needless to say that buying Invincible from PRO players with solid experience and large stock of gold on many realms is your easiest way of adding these legacy items to your collection!
BMAH option: obtaining Invincible's Reins takes 4-6 weeks if you choose the BMAH option.
Regular option: Due to the randomness and rare nature of this particular mount, we cannot predict when exactly the mount will drop. However, we will make sure to make as many attempts on every raid lockout, this is limited only by the number of characters you've got.
How regular farming of Invincible works?
- Invincible's Reins drops from Lich King in Icecrown Citadel raid;
- We will kill the Lich King boss as many times as you have selected or keep farming until Invincible drops. If you need guaranteed mount please read the terms below;
- In order to make it much faster we can use all max level characters;
- Alternatively, we can get Invincible's Reins from BMAH which is much faster and more reliable;
Requirements for regular farming option
- At least one max level character. The more characters you've got the faster it will be.
Maximizing drop chance of Invincible's Reins
Invincible drops from Lich King raid boss which means it cannot be farmed non-stop with a single character; there's a raid cooldown of 1 week so farming it with one or a small number of characters will likely take a while. An easy way to stack odds in your favor is to prepare more characters of sufficient level and start doing weekly Icecrown Citadel runs with each of them. Let's do some math and assume you're trying to get a sample 1% drop chance mount from some raid. This is what your chance of success after 2 months looks like depending on the number of characters you've got:
|Number of characters
||Chance to get mount within 2 months
As you can see chance of success increases dramatically as you add more characters! Similar logic applies to maximizing Invincible's Reins drop rate. If you are looking to get the mount in the shortest possible time, consider using our character leveling service. We will level as many additional characters as you want and then start Invincible farm with each of them.
Terms of guaranteed farming of Invincible
Selecting the option for guaranteed Invincible's Reins farming means we will keep killing the boss as many times as necessary until the mount drops. If you want to stop the service for guaranteed farming after it has begun, partial refund amount will be calculated as follows: each 10 attempts correspond to 5% of order's volume, e.g. if you requested to stop the service after we have killed the boss 30 times, refund amount would be 85% of the original payment.
How buying Invincible from BMAH works?
Our process for obtaining Invincible from Black Market is very simple and straightforward:
- 1. You need to provide access to your account upgraded to the latest WoW expansion. We recommend creating a new sub-account (WoW2, etc.) within the same Battle.Net account so we never interrupt your playing on the main account.
- 1.2. If you want to completely avoid sharing your main account details you may create a new Battle.Net account registered to your name and let us work there. But you will need to have 70 level character.
- 1.3 Order 3 Character Transfers bundle via in-game shop.
- 2. We will begin monitoring Black Market for Invincible on 20+ different realms.
- 3. Once the item appears on any server, we will transfer there and start bidding using our large stock of gold and win it with 95% chance on the first try.
- 4. If, for some reason, we lose the bidding, we will repeat steps 2-3.
- 5. We will repeat steps 2-4 until your order is completed.
- 6. ...
- 7. PROFIT!
- 9. How to get Invincible added to your transmog collection:
- 9.1. If we worked on your main Battle.Net account: congratulations, you don't have to do anything as Invincible has already been added to your collection.
- 9.2. If we worked on a fresh Battle.Net account: you will have to transfer character with items in bags to your main account. Such character transfer between Battle.Net accounts is possible because both accounts are registered to the same name. Once the character arrives, all its mount from its bags will be immediately merged with your collection. IMPORTANT: you must understand that if you order multiple items most likely they will be spread across several level 70 characters. You will have to transfer each character individually. Doing it on a single character will cost extra as we will have to cover costs of character transfers. Consider the option where you create a sub-account on your main Battle.Net account and buying 3 Character Transfers bundle if you want to get it done at the lowest possible price.
As you can see our method of getting Invincible is very simple. Our vast experience in providing BMAH services allows us to rapidly detect any items as they spawn and do the bidding with 95% chance of success. The whole process is designed to be as safe as possible: we can work on a sub-account or a completely fresh Battle.Net account without ever touching your main account. Got any more questions? Contact us in web chat or on Discord and we will answer.
Requirements for Invincible BMAH option
- This service is Piloted only: we will need you to provide access to your WoW account upgraded to the latest expansion. We recommend creating an additional sub-account (WoW2, etc.) for this. If you don't want to share your main account you may create a new Battle.Net account registered to the same name.
- No need to have any gold on your account. We will use our own stock of gold.
- 3 character transfer bundle purchased.
- You need to have 70 level character. BMAH is available to characters from level 70.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Invincible service work?
We will monitor Black Market AH for Invincible on 20+ different realms. Once the item appears, we'll transfer your character to the target realm and start bidding using our large stock of gold, we've got a win rate of about 95%. Once the item is obtained, it will be immediately added to your Battle.Net-wide transmog collection. If for some reason we lose the auction, the cost of transfer is refunded to your Battle.Net balance.
Is it safe?
In our experience, BMAH services such as Invincible are by far the safest of all boosting services. There is almost no chance of getting suspended for account sharing as a result because Blizzard’s attention is focused mostly on more mainstream or competitive areas of the game such as Mythic+ Dungeons or Arena. But we still always take all safety measures to protect your account such as VPN of your country. We will only request the bare minimum information required to login your account, that being username and password.
If you’re really concerned about your account security we can make a completely fresh Battle.Net account registered to your name. After we have obtained all items you can transfer the character to your main account with all items in the bag. Once the character arrives, all its transmog appearances will be immediately merged with your collection.
And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
Why do you need maximum level character?
In Shadowlands after Blizzard decided to ban all non-max level characters from accessing BMAH, this is why character of maximum level is required. Before Shadowlands, obtaining Invincible used to be easy: you simply had to make level 1 character on the target realm, buy gold, place bid, win the auction and Invincible immediately became yours. Now it requires a max level character which is impossible to level from scratch on the target realm in the short time span between detecting the item and the auction's end; the only viable way is to transfer your character and hope for luck.
What about character transfers?
You need to order 3 Character Transfers bundle via in-game shop. When an item pops up on any server, we will transfer there and start bidding on Invincible item. If our bid doesn't win, we will need to transfer to another server. If we fail to win Invincible item after three transfers, we will pay for the rest of the transfers ourselves. We will add character transfers to your account via Battle.Net gift or buy WoW Token with our gold.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Sure, account is free 98% of the time, we only log in when desired item appears on BMAH on our realms
We can make a completely fresh Battle.Net account registered to your name. After we have obtained all items you can transfer the character to your main account with all items in the bag. Once the character arrives, all its transmog appearances will be immediately merged with your collection.
Why is it taking so long?
There are around 170 items pool on BMAH and only 6-7 items spawn every day with at least one Unclaimed Black Market Container, that’s why some BMAH items are still very rare and spawn once in month across all realms.
Needles to say that we have a massive gold stock on 20+ realms and constantly expand our presence. This greatly increases the chance of catching specific items and reduces the delivery time of full Tier 3 set to mere 4-8 weeks.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please join our Discord server by clicking this link
and then message ConquestCapped Support
. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Invincible service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)
Why buying Invincible is worth it?
You may wonder why is it worth spending money on some in-game pixels? Well, it has many advantages!
- Get prestigious mount - Invincible is no longer available or just nearly impossible and too long to get by regular means; the only way to obtain it is to wage the bidding war on BMAH. Needless to say that very few players have Invincible in their collection.
- Save your time - obtaining items from the Black Market is not an ordinary activity like questing or doing achievements. Not only it requires scanning BMAH on many realms every day, but also you have to keep track of all items and their historical prices in order to bid efficiently. Trust our vast experience in selling BMAH items such as Invincible and get the job done effortlessly and in timely manner.
- Safety first - we understand that you may distrust account sharing. This is why we offer a way to obtain Invincible by transferring it from a different Battle.Net account.
What payment methods are available?
We offer many popular payment methods: Cards, Apple/Google Pay, Sofort, iDeal and more. You may also request to pay by direct bank transfer via SWIFT/SEPA/ACH or with Crypto. To do so please contact our Customer Support.
After you have placed an order our Customer Support will contact you within 15 minutes (during our working hours) via Email or Discord you left when placing order.
How to contact us
- Discord - join our server by this link. We will will immediately message you after you have joined. Please make sure that receiving Direct Messages from server members is allowed in your privacy settings. Instructions: link.
- Email - send all your requests to [email protected]
- Working Hours - our Customer Support is online 24/7. If have any questions before placing an order - feel free to message us and we will respond.