Claws of Ursoc is Guardian Druid Legion Artifact Weapon appearance and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. Since Guardian Druid spend the vast majority of their time in Bear Form, the Artifact skin you have on the weapon will change what your Bear Form will look like.
It's easy to get the basic Claws of Ursoc Bear Form appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Guardian Druid Artifact form with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful Bear Form skins of Guardian Druid Artifact form are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Guardian Druid Artifact Bear Form skins!
Unlocking all Artifact Bear Form styles and tints of Claws of Ursoc will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Guardian Druid Artifact Bear Form appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Guardian Druid Artifact Bear Form appearance from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Guardian Druid Artifact Bear Form appearances for your collection.
What Guardian Druid Artifact Bear Form appearances can you get?
With our Guardian Druid Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your Bear Form, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of legendary Guardian form. You can buy each Guardian Druid Artifact Bear Form skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Guardian Druid artifact form skins you can get.
Guardian Druid Classic Artifact Form Skin
Guardian Druid Classic Artifact Bear Form appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|Claws of Ursoc Classic form skin
||Claws of Ursoc 1st form tint
||Claws of Ursoc 2nd form tint
||Claws of Ursoc 3rd form tint
- To unlock the first tint of Claws of Ursoc Bear Form you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second form tint of Claws of Ursoc will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock Claws of Ursoc third Bear Form tint you will need to complete Druid Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all Bear Form tints of Guardian Druid Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Guardian Druid Upgraded Artifact Form Skin
Stonepaw is Guardian Druid Upgraded Artifact Bear Form appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Stonepaw basic form skin
||Stonepaw 1st form tint
||Stonepaw 2nd form tint
||Stonepaw 3rd form tint
- Unlocking the basic Stonepaw Artifact Bear Form skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Stonepaw first form tint you had to unlock every trait of the Guardian Druid Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Druid.
- Unlocking Stonepaw second form tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third form tint of Stonepaw Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Guardian Druid Upgraded Artifact Bear Form skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Guardian Druid Valorous Artifact Form Skin
Avatar of Ursol is Guardian Druid Valorous Artifact Bear Form appearance, also known as Balance of Power Bear Form skin. Balance of Power form appearance of Guardian Druid Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Avatar of Ursol basic form skin
||Avatar of Ursol 1st form tint
||Avatar of Ursol 2nd form tint
||Avatar of Ursol 3rd form tint
- To unlock the basic Avatar of Ursol Artifact form skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first Bear Form tint of Avatar of Ursol requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second form tint of Avatar of Ursol is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third Bear Form tint of Avatar of Ursol can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Guardian Druid Valorous Artifact form skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Guardian Druid War-Torn Artifact Form Skin
Fallen to Nightmare is Guardian Druid War-Torn Artifact Bear Form appearance. This Guardian Druid PvP Artifact form skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Fallen to Nightmare basic form skin
||Fallen to Nightmare 1st form tint
||Fallen to Nightmare 2nd form tint
||Fallen to Nightmare 3rd form tint
- To unlock the basic Fallen to Nightmare Bear Form skin you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- First form tint of Fallen to Nightmare requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking second form tint of Fallen to Nightmare will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- The fourth and final Bear Form tint of Fallen to Nightmare is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all form tints of Guardian Druid War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Guardian Druid Hidden Artifact Form Skin
Guardian of the Glade is Guardian Druid Hidden Artifact Bear Form appearance, sometimes referred to as Guardian Druid Secret Artifact form appearance. Unlocking the basic Guardian Druid Hidden Artifact form skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Guardian of the Glade basic form skin
||Guardian of the Glade 1st form tint
||Guardian of the Glade 2nd form tint
||Guardian of the Glade 3rd form tint
- Unlocking the basic Guardian of the Glade skin of Guardian Druid hidden Artifact Bear Form appearance will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first Bear Form tint of Guardian of the Glade is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second form tint of Guardian of the Glade requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third form tint of Guardian of the Glade requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all Bear Form tints of Guardian Druid Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Guardian Druid Hidden Artifact Form Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Druid Druid Hidden Artifact Bear Form skin.
Guardian Druid Hidden Artifact bear form appearance is unlocked via the Mark of the Glade Guardian it's a raid boss drop item.
- You need to defeat Ursoc boss in The Emerald Nightmare raid.
Guardian Druid Mage Tower Artifact Form Skin
Might of the Grizzlemaw is Guardian Druid Mage Tower Artifact Bear Form appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Guardian Druid Mage Tower form skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Might of the Grizzlemaw if you have the basic Guardian Druid Mage Tower Artifact form appearance.
Also, there are happy news for Guardian Druid. Unlike other classes, for completing the re-worked Mage Tower Challenge Guardian Druid gets not only a transmog set, but also a unique Fel Werebear Form! You definitely should check our Guardian Druid Mage Tower Challenge Boost service if you want to add this unique look to your collection!
|Might of the Grizzlemaw basic form skin
||Might of the Grizzlemaw 1st form tint
||Might of the Grizzlemaw 2nd form tint
||Might of the Grizzlemaw 3rd form tint
- The basic Might of the Grizzlemaw Bear Form skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first form tint of Might of the Grizzlemaw you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second Bear Form tint of Might of the Grizzlemaw will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third form tint of Might of the Grizzlemaw Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all Bear Form tints of Guardian Druid Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Guardian Druid Legion Artifact Bear Form skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Guardian Druid artifact form skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired Claws of Ursoc Artifact Bear Form appearance for your Guardian Druid.
- Max level Druid character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
- Account sharing is required for this service. We will use VPN of your country for maximum security.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Guardian Druid Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He logs on your account according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Guardian Druid Artifact Weapon Appearances are by far the safest of all boosting services. There is almost no chance of getting suspended for account sharing as a result because Blizzard’s attention is focused mostly on more mainstream or competitive areas of the game such as Mythic+ Dungeons or Arena. But we still always take all safety measures to protect your account such as VPN of your country. We will only request the bare minimum information required to log on your account, that being username and password.
And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
What is Account Sharing and Selfplay?
These are two different boosting methods. Account Sharing, also known as Piloting, means that our player will be logging in your game account to fulfill the service. This boosting method is used for services that cannot be completed as a group such as solo questing, leveling, etc. We will never ask for any sensitive account data such as access to your email, we only need username and password. Selfplay means that you will be playing on your own, our players will meet you in game to provide their help.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Guardian Druid Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)