WotLK Pets are perhaps the most iconic part of Hunter's gameplay. In WotLK Classic, pets are still a significant portion of Hunter's damage. You can tame whatever pet you want from Level 10 after completing a particular quest from any Hunter trainer. Indeed WotLK pets are the main part of the Hunter class, and most rare and unique pets could be obtained only after long and tedious rare NPC camping, not to mention new unique exotic WotLK Spirit Beast type of pets introduced with WotLK expansion.
If you want to get rare and unique WotLK pets fast, buy our WotLK Hunter Pets Boost, and our PRO players will help you tame any of WotLK pets quickly and stress-free!
Why you should buy WotLK Hunter Pets Boost
Every player who ever played a hunter has questioned the most obvious thing. What is the best pet for a hunter in WoW? There are many answers. Some like spiders and wolves, while others prefer unique exotic pets or new WotLK Spirit Beasts. Many unique, rare pets also have unique and powerful abilities. WotLK pet will accompany your hunter character and is only yours to choose from. But, if you want to get some WotLK rare and unique pets, you will need to spend a lot of time finding and camping.
In Wrath, pets are still a significant portion of Hunter's damage. Pets in Wrath gain a portion of Hunter's ranged Attack Power as their melee Attack Power, allowing pets to scale their damage with their gear. One of the most important things to remember for scaling pet damage: pets only gain a portion of your AP. They do not benefit directly from any of your other secondary stats.
The most significant change for pets in WotLK is that all pets now have talent trees. There are three possible talent trees that correspond to the pets' categories: Ferocity, Cunning, and Tenacity. Most Hunters will always use a Ferocity pet for all PvE content, Tenacity for solo leveling, and Cunning for PvP content. Indeed, there are a lot of exceptions. With our WotLK Hunter Pets Carry, you don't have to spend all your time camping rare NPC. Our PRO players gladly help to tame any pet you like.
WotLK Pet Families
In WotLK Classic there are three families of pets, each with its own specific talent tree.
- Ferocity - pets are strictly damage dealer type pets. The talent tree is focused mainly around the hunter and pet damage, and there are a few talents to aid in survivability however those talents will rarely be used if ever. Ferocity pet families include such pets tree as Wolf, Spirit Beast, Devilsaur, Core Hound, Wasp, Cat, Moth, Carrion Bird, Hyena, Raptor, Tallstrider.
- Cunning - pets have no single purpose. They are a great choice for open world solo gameplay, group dungeons, and pvp. The talent tree is focused more on mobility and utility over strictly damage. Cunning pet families include such pets tree as Ravager, Silithid, Chimaera, Bird of Prey, Spider, Nether Ray, Sporebat, Serpent, Bat, Wind Serpent, Dragonhawk.
- Tenacity - pets are your tank pets. This family of pets have an extra health bonus, and the talent tree talents are build around survivability, buffing allies, and taunting enemies. Tenacity pets such as Bear or Crocolisk make excellent solo quest leveling pets. Tenacity pet families include such pets tree as Bear, Worm, Crab, Gorilla, Warp Stalker, Turtle, Boar, Crocolisk, Scorpid.
What is WotLK Exotic Pets?
These are unique pets with unique powers and abilities. With the introduction of WotLK, Beast Mastery Hunters of WoW Classic servers can now tame new and exciting exotic pets that were previously untamable, providing you have the talent of Beast Master. Not every boss and elite is tamable, so you still need to use Beast Lore or look up the database for each possible tame. To have one or several exotic pets is not only prestigious but helpful in any WotLK Classic activities.
The following pet families are the new WotLK exotic pets:
- Spirit Beast
- Core Hound
WotLK Pet Talents
With WotLK Classic, each specific pet family has its unique talent tree. These talent trees focus on scenarios such as pure DPS, utility, mobility, and solo questing or PvP. Tenacity and Cunning Talent builds can differ significantly based on your situation, whether open-world questing, PvP, or dungeon grinding. You will get 20 talents points as BM Hunter with Beast Mastery Talent and 16 talents points as Marksmanship and Survival.
This is what Pet Talents trees looks like:
WotLK Pet Diets
Pets have a happiness level; to maintain your pet's happiness, you must feed it. Feeding your pet is very important for overall output. The happier your pet is, the more damage it deals:
- Happy: 125% damage
- Content: 100% damage
- Unhappy: 75% damage
When taming a new pet, ensure you have the correct type of food ready to feed your pet immediately. Each pet family will only have a specific type of food. If you are unsure about what type of food your new pet will need ahead of time, you can use Beast Lore.
Best WotLK Pets
In WotLK Classic, you now have five stable slots to utilize instead of three in TBC Classic. For maximum DPS, a ferocity pet is an optimal choice. Ferocity pets are the undisputed kings of overall DPS. Although you may have a fondness for your Sporebat, he will not make you shine as well as a wolf in tonight’s raid. But, if you play solo and need a tanky pet, you should choose Tenacity Pet, and for PvP, you should tame pets from the Cunning family. Indeed, the best WotLK pets would be helpful in any WotLK activity.
- Wolf - becomes the new main pet of WotLK and replaces Ravager. Furious Howl makes the Wolf necessary and nearly required as a raid pet. This pet ability will grant you and your pet 320 melee and ranged attack power for 20 seconds, with a 40 second cooldown. This attack power will significantly increase your overall DPS output for each encounter.
- Wasp - can potentially be the best overall DPS pet to bring along on heroics and raids. This is because of their Sting debuff, which reduces the target’s armor by 5%. Sting does not stack with those debuffs, which makes it unique, and not quite as good at that point. The damage portion of the attack is nature damage, so it is not affected by the target’s armor – another plus. If your raid group has a Druid providing Faerie Fire, or a Warlock providing Curse of Weakness, then the wasp’s viability is lessened somewhat.
- Devilsaur - provides the best possible DPS for Beast Masters when they have the best available buffs. This is because of their unique ability Monstrous Bite. It buffs the Devilsaur’s damage by up to 9%, so the more buffs on this beastie, the better. They also scale better with gear, so the more geared you are, the more your Devilsaur will shine.
- Bear or Crocolisk - is not 100% necessary in your WotLK pet arsenal. But they will be convenient for leveling from scratch or undergeared level 70 characters that do not have enough damage output to quickly dispatch enemies before their pet can have any real input. The higher natural armor and health pools, coupled with the Tenacity talent tree, make these pets excellent for leveling and tanking elite mobs.
- Chimaera - a top exotic pet for Beast Mastery PvP. Chimaeras possess an ability called Froststorm Breath, which not only deals ranged damage but also slows its target by 50% for 5 seconds. When properly talented, a Beast Master will have a 7 second cooldown on this ability, giving the Chimaera a fantastic 70% uptime on the slowing effect. Froststorm Breath ability makes kiting melee much easier. This slowing effect cannot be trinketed out of or dispelled.
- Spiders - are currently a top choice WotLK pet for non BM Hunters in PvP. Spiders possess an ability called Web, which can be cast from 30 yards out and prevents a target from moving for 4 seconds. In addition to their fantastic Web ability, they also come complete with all of the Cunning family goodness. What makes spiders such an attractive option is that they could be another hunter's ability without needing to remain in combat. Pet damage in PvP is pretty insignificant for both MM and SV hunters. Therefore, a pet that can provide a valuable utility skill is much more important than one which provides added DPS.