Buy Dragonflight Wrathion reputation boost, and don't waste any more of your time doing tedious reputation grind. Reach True Friend reputation with WoW Dragonflight Wrathion faction to get all Wrathion exclusive rewards like various items, dragonriding mount customization cosmetics, pets, and transmog cosmetics.
Wrathion and Sabellian are two sister reputations in Dragonflight and part of the Valdrakken Accord. These two dragons are vying for the leadership of the Black Dragonflight, and it is up to you who you want to help. While our old friend Wrathion faction is not a part of four major factions on Dragon Isles, it still provides neat rewards, as well as huge part of lore and story for you. Some of Wrathion faction are exclusive to him, and other are available for both factions.
If you interested in Wrathion faction cool rewards and want to assemble stylish Black Dragonflight transmog set, you should consider buying our Wrathion Reputation Boost to get all faction goodies quickly and stress-free!
Rewards of Wrathion Reputation Boost
WoW Wrathion Reputation Boost can be started the same day you've placed the order and takes 2 weeks to complete.
How to Unlock Wrathion Reputation
Both Wrathion and Sabellian reputations are automatically unlocked once you hit level 70 and unlock World Quests in the Dragon Isles.
Wrathion Reputation Farm Guide
It is important to note that unlike previous "rival" factions in the game (such as Aldor and Scryers, Frenzyheart Tribe and Oracles, etc.), you do not lose reputation with one faction by grinding the other, which means you're able to raise your reputation with Wrathion and Sabellian at the same time, but it will be time-consuming task like any other reputation in the game.
You are first able to obtain reputation with both Sabellian and Wrathion when reaching level 70. Once you are level 70 and have World Quests unlocked, you will see a World Quest by the Obsidian Throne, Allegiance to One. This is a weekly World Quest that allows you to show allegiance to either Wrathion or Sabellian, and once a faction is picked, you'll have more chances to earn reputation with them for the week.
Once you choose your allegiance for the week, both Wrathion and Sabellian will fly down from the Obsidian Throne, and you'll be tasked to gather materials for a Restored Obsidian Key. This key can be assembled from drops from the Djaradin Elite mobs around the Obsidian Citadel - One key requires 30 Key Fragments and 3 Key Framing.
This is one of the main methods of farming reputation with either Wrathion or Sabellian, and the first key assembled for the week is always forcibly delivered to either Wrathion or Sabellian, your chosen allegiance for the week. After the first Obsidian Key is assembled and delivered to your chosen allegiance, you're able to assemble additional keys and deliver to one of the NPCs of your choice in the Obsidian Throne. Each key gives the following reputation values:
- Wrathion: 150 Wrathion Reputation, 50 Valdrakken Accord Reputation
- Sabellian: 150 Sabellian Reputation, 50 Valdrakken Accord Reputation
- Forgemaster Bazentus: 75 Wrathion Reputation, 75 Sabellian Reputation. 50 Valdrakken Accord Renown points
- Igys the Believer: 75 Wrathion Reputation, 75 Sabellian Reputation. 50 Valdrakken Accord Renown points
DF Obsidian Citadel Special Events
After you deliver specific amount of Keys to any of NPC above, you may notice there is a bar near them with a counter. This will count the number of Obsidian Keys delivered to each NPC by all players in that phase you in. Once players deliver a certain number of keys to said NPCs, a mini-event will spawn in the area, giving more reputation to either Wrathion or Sabellian in the process.
- Delivering 20 Obsidian Keys to Wrathion empowers the Vault Barrier Rune - Wrathion's entourage will unlock a rune barrier deep into the Obsidian Citadel, unlocking access to the event Clearing the Vault and the rare NPC Shas'ith. Finishing this event gives 250 Wrathion Reputation.
- Delivering 20 Obsidian Keys to Sabellian ensures they have their Defense Prepared - Sabellian's entourage prepares for the event Death's Shadow, which requires you to kill the rare Death's Shadow NPC. Finishing this event gives 250 Sabellian Reputation.
- Delivering 10 Obsidian Keys to Forgemaster Bazentus enables Imbued Armor and Weapons - Unlocking access to the quest Forging the Answer, which requires you to kill forces in the Obsidian Citadel while wielding a Seared Defender's Blade. Completing this quest gives 100 Wrathion Reputation and 100 Sabellian Reputation.
- Delivering 10 Obsidian Keys to Igys the Believer allows them to finish their objective of summoning Morchok Reformed, granting access to the event Breaking the World which requires killing Morchok. Finishing this event gives 100 Wrathion Reputation and 100 Sabellian Reputation.
In addition to the reputation means above, you can talk to NPCs in the Obsidian Citadel for weekly quests. Your chosen allegiance for the week will over 3 weekly quests, while the other will have one weekly quest.
The Wrathion Faction Vendor Location
Lorena Belle is Wrathion faction vendor, she is located in Obsidian Citadel in The Waking Shores.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Wrathion Reputation service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He works according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Wrathion Reputation are by far the safest of all boosting services. And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
Are you concerned about us stealing your gold? Don't worry! This is simply not a part of our business proven by 1818 reviews on Trustpilot.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please join our Discord server by clicking this link
and then message conquestcapped#0001
. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Wrathion Reputation service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)