Diablo 4 Renown System
The Renown system rewards players for active exploration and completing various tasks throughout Sanctuary. Each region has its own Renown progression. Renown points are earned, and rewards are awarded as thresholds are reached. The following activities contribute towards your Renown progress:
- Discovering Areas grants you 5 Renown points;
- Finding Altars of Lilith grants you 10 Renown points;
- Unlocking Waypoints grants you 20 Renown points;
- Completing Side Quests grants you 20 Renown points;
- Completing Dungeons grants you 30 Renown points;
- Liberating Strongholds grants you 100 Renown points.
You can see your summary renown progression in current zone on the top of your map. This shows your total Renown points progress and how many of the total available of each activity you have completed:
Diablo 4 Renown Rewards
Renown milestones exist for each region worldwide and vary from level 1 to level 5. Rewards are divided into character rewards and account-wide rewards. Character rewards are specific to each character, including XP, gold, skill points, potion charges, and Obol capacity. Account-wide rewards are shared among all characters, including Paragon points and murmuring Obols.
In the table below, you can see Renown rewards for each Renown stage:
||200 XP and 3000 gold
||1 skill point
||500 XP and 10000 gold
||1 potion charge
||800 XP and 25000 gold
||1 skill point
||1110 XP and 60000 gold
||80 max Obols
||1500 XP and 150000 gold
||4 Paragon points
Completing all five stages in all five zones (Fractured Peaks, Dry Steppes, Scosglen, Kehjistan, and Hawezar) will provide the following rewards:
- 10 skill points;
- 5 potion charges;
- 20 paragon points;
- 400 Obols capacity;
- 1240000 gold.
If you want to get maximum Renown levels for each Diablo IV region, buy our Diablo 4 Renown Carry and forget about the tedious Renown points grind!
How to Farm Diablo 4 Renown Levels
To maximize Renown gains, you should focus on completing the activities that give the most Renown points. Here are some tips and tricks to farm D4 Renown levels efficiently:
- Find the route that combines as many objectives as possible. For example, complete dungeons that also award aspects for the Codex of Power, or have side quests connected to them.
- Complete strongholds as soon as you can. They give you the most Renown points and unlock world bosses and other endgame content.
- Collect all Altars of Lilith in each zone.
- Do not enter cellars or events, as they do not grant any Renown points. They are only useful for finding loot or gaining experience.
- Complete stages 1-3 as soon as possible, as they give a lot of extra power and are relatively easy to complete.
- To unlock stages 4 and 5, you will need to unlock World Tier 3 first (for which you need to complete the level 50 Cathedral of Light Capstone Dungeon). This requires completing all three Strongholds in each zone. Stage 5 gives four Paragon points per zone, which are valuable for endgame progression.