Scepter of Sargeras is Destruction Warlock Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic Scepter of Sargeras appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Destruction Warlock Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Destruction Warlock Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Destruction Warlock Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of Scepter of Sargeras will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Destruction Warlock Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Destruction Warlock Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Destruction Warlock Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Destruction Warlock Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Destruction Warlock Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your Scepter of Sargeras, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Destruction Warlock Artifact weapon. You can buy each Destruction Warlock Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Destruction Warlock artifact skins you can get.
Destruction Warlock Classic Artifact Skin
Destruction Warlock Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|Scepter of Sargeras Classic skin
||Scepter of Sargeras 1st tint
||Scepter of Sargeras 2nd tint
||Scepter of Sargeras 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of Scepter of Sargeras you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of Scepter of Sargeras will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock Scepter of Sargeras third tint you will need to complete Warlock Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Destruction Warlock Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Destruction Warlock Upgraded Artifact Skin
Hubris of the Dark Titan is Destruction Warlock Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Hubris of the Dark Titan basic skin
||Hubris of the Dark Titan 1st tint
||Hubris of the Dark Titan 2nd tint
||Hubris of the Dark Titan 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Hubris of the Dark Titan Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Hubris of the Dark Titan first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Destruction Warlock Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Warlock.
- Unlocking Hubris of the Dark Titan second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Hubris of the Dark Titan Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Destruction Warlock Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Destruction Warlock Valorous Artifact Skin
Echo of Gul'dan is Destruction Warlock Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Destruction Warlock Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Echo of Gul'dan basic skin
||Echo of Gul'dan 1st tint
||Echo of Gul'dan 2nd tint
||Echo of Gul'dan 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Echo of Gul'dan Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Echo of Gul'dan requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Echo of Gul'dan is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Echo of Gul'dan can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Destruction Warlock Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Destruction Warlock War-Torn Artifact Skin
Shadow of the Destroyer is Destruction Warlock War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Destruction Warlock PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Shadow of the Destroyer basic skin
||Shadow of the Destroyer 1st tint
||Shadow of the Destroyer 2nd tint
||Shadow of the Destroyer 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Shadow of the Destroyer skin you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- First tint of Shadow of the Destroyer requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking second tint of Shadow of the Destroyer will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- The fourth and final tint of Shadow of the Destroyer is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Destruction Warlock War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Destruction Warlock Hidden Artifact Skin
Legionterror is Destruction Warlock Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Destruction Warlock Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Destruction Warlock Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Legionterror basic skin
||Legionterror 1st tint
||Legionterror 2nd tint
||Legionterror 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Legionterror skin of Destruction Warlock hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Legionterror is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Legionterror requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Legionterror requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Destruction Warlock Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Destruction Warlock Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Warlock Warlock Hidden Artifact skin.
Destruction Warlock Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the The Burning Jewel of Sargeras it's low chance drop from random summoned demon inside your Order Hall.
Destruction Warlock Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Guise of the Darkener is Destruction Warlock Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Destruction Warlock Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Guise of the Darkener if you have the basic Destruction Warlock Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Guise of the Darkener basic skin
||Guise of the Darkener 1st tint
||Guise of the Darkener 2nd tint
||Guise of the Darkener 3rd tint
- The basic Guise of the Darkener skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Guise of the Darkener you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Guise of the Darkener will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Guise of the Darkener Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Destruction Warlock Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Destruction Warlock Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Destruction Warlock artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired Scepter of Sargeras Artifact appearance for your Destruction Warlock.
- Max level Warlock character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Destruction Warlock Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Destruction Warlock Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)