T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru is Holy Priest Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Holy Priest Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Holy Priest Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Holy Priest Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Holy Priest Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Holy Priest Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Holy Priest Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Holy Priest Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Holy Priest Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Holy Priest Artifact weapon. You can buy each Holy Priest Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Holy Priest artifact skins you can get.
Holy Priest Classic Artifact Skin
Holy Priest Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru Classic skin
||T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru 1st tint
||T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru 2nd tint
||T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru third tint you will need to complete Priest Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Holy Priest Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Holy Priest Upgraded Artifact Skin
Banner of Purity is Holy Priest Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Banner of Purity basic skin
||Banner of Purity 1st tint
||Banner of Purity 2nd tint
||Banner of Purity 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Banner of Purity Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Banner of Purity first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Holy Priest Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Priest.
- Unlocking Banner of Purity second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Banner of Purity Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Holy Priest Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Holy Priest Valorous Artifact Skin
Keeper of Light is Holy Priest Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Holy Priest Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Keeper of Light basic skin
||Keeper of Light 1st tint
||Keeper of Light 2nd tint
||Keeper of Light 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Keeper of Light Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Keeper of Light requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Keeper of Light is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Keeper of Light can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Holy Priest Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Holy Priest War-Torn Artifact Skin
Embrace of the Void is Holy Priest War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Holy Priest PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Embrace of the Void basic skin
||Embrace of the Void 1st tint
||Embrace of the Void 2nd tint
||Embrace of the Void 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Embrace of the Void skin you will need to reach Honor Level 10.
- First tint of Embrace of the Void requires to reach Honor Level 30.
- Unlocking second tint of Embrace of the Void will require you to earn Honor Level 50.
- The fourth and final tint of Embrace of the Void is awarded for reaching Honor Level 80.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Holy Priest War-Torn Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: War-torn.
Holy Priest Hidden Artifact Skin
Crest of the Lightborn is Holy Priest Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Holy Priest Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Holy Priest Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Crest of the Lightborn basic skin
||Crest of the Lightborn 1st tint
||Crest of the Lightborn 2nd tint
||Crest of the Lightborn 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Crest of the Lightborn skin of Holy Priest hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Crest of the Lightborn is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Crest of the Lightborn requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Crest of the Lightborn requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Holy Priest Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Holy Priest Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Priest Priest Hidden Artifact skin.
Holy Priest Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the Staff of the Lightborn. This appearance is obtained by fusing two special items together.
Holy Priest Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Memory of Argus is Holy Priest Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Holy Priest Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Memory of Argus if you have the basic Holy Priest Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Memory of Argus basic skin
||Memory of Argus 1st tint
||Memory of Argus 2nd tint
||Memory of Argus 3rd tint
- The basic Memory of Argus skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Memory of Argus you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Memory of Argus will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Memory of Argus Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Holy Priest Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Holy Priest Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Holy Priest artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru Artifact appearance for your Holy Priest.
- Max level Priest character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Holy Priest Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Holy Priest Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)