Maw of the Damned is Blood Death Knight Legion Artifact Weapon and would become a legendary addition to your transmog weapon collection. It's easy to get the basic Maw of the Damned appearance by simply doing the Legion quests, but customizing your Blood DK Artifact with different skins and tints will take much of your time. And of course the most beautiful skins of Blood Death Knight Artifact weapon are NOT the basic appearance so you will need to work hard to unlock all Blood DK Artifact skins!
Unlocking all Artifact styles and tints of Maw of the Damned will require completing a lot of different content from you: from massive and boring quest chains, hard and grindy PvE activities and farming PvP kills to camping world bosses. Do you want to save your time and avoid the boring farming of Blood Death Knight Artifact appearances? Then this service is for you!
Buying Blood DK Artifact weapon transmog from our PRO players is an easy way to skip the boring routine and enjoy more pleasant parts of the game. Just place the order, tell us your preferred playing schedule and our players will start farming any of Blood Death Knight Artifact appearances for your collection.
What Blood DK Artifact weapon appearances can you get?
With our Blood DK Artifact appearances boost you can get 6 different skins for your Maw of the Damned, each of them comes in 4 different colors which makes a total of 24 different variants of Blood Death Knight Artifact weapon. You can buy each Blood DK Artifact skin separately or get them all at discounted price! So, let us see in detail which Blood DK artifact skins you can get.
Blood DK Classic Artifact Skin
Blood Death Knight Classic Artifact appearance is unlocked by completing the introductory Legion quest chain.
|Maw of the Damned Classic skin
||Maw of the Damned 1st tint
||Maw of the Damned 2nd tint
||Maw of the Damned 3rd tint
- To unlock the first tint of Maw of the Damned you will need to recover one Pillar of Creation by completing a quest chain in one of the Legion quest zones.
- Unlocking the second tint of Maw of the Damned will require you to complete Light's Charge long quest chain.
- To unlock Maw of the Damned third tint you will need to complete Death Knight Class Hall Campaign which requires a lot of questing.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Blood DK Classic Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Classic.
Blood DK Upgraded Artifact Skin
Bloodmaw is Blood Death Knight Upgraded Artifact appearance, it's awarded for completing Class Hall campaign and Archaeology activities.
|Bloodmaw basic skin
||Bloodmaw 1st tint
||Bloodmaw 2nd tint
||Bloodmaw 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Bloodmaw Artifact skin you will need to complete Class Hall campaign and earn Forged for Battle achievement.
- Originally, to unlock Bloodmaw first tint you had to unlock every trait of the Blood Death Knight Artifact ability tree, but since the Legion Artifacts were disabled after BFA expansion release this tint is now automatically awarded for completing the Class Hall campaign of Death Knight.
- Unlocking Bloodmaw second tint will require you to earn the Part of History achievement.
- To unlock the third tint of Bloodmaw Artifact you will need to earn This Side Up Archeology achievement which takes a minimum of 16 weeks to complete.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Blood DK Upgraded Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Upgraded.
Blood DK Valorous Artifact Skin
Soulreaper is Blood Death Knight Valorous Artifact appearance, also known as Balance of Power skin. Balance of Power appearance of Blood DK Artifact is related to completing various Legion PvE activities.
|Soulreaper basic skin
||Soulreaper 1st tint
||Soulreaper 2nd tint
||Soulreaper 3rd tint
- To unlock the basic Soulreaper Artifact skin, most commonly known as the Balance of Power appearance, you will need to complete long and grindy questline Balance of Power and earn the Improving on History achievement which takes several weeks of doing Legion raids.
- Unlocking the first tint of Soulreaper requires you to earn the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
- The second tint of Soulreaper is awarded for completing the Keystone Master which requires to complete a Mythic+15 dungeon in time.
- The third tint of Soulreaper can be unlocked by earning the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement which requires to complete all achievements in Legion dungeons.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Blood DK Valorous Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Valorous.
Blood DK War-Torn Artifact Skin
Executioner is Blood Death Knight War-Torn Artifact appearance. This Blood DK PvP Artifact skin is awarded for upgrading your Honor Level. If you already have some progress with Honor Levels, consider buying our Honor Level boost to reach the desired level.
|Executioner basic skin
||Executioner 1st tint
||Executioner 2nd tint
||Executioner 3rd tint
Blood DK Hidden Artifact Skin
Touch of Undeath is Blood Death Knight Hidden Artifact appearance, sometimes referred to as Blood DK Secret Artifact appearance. Unlocking the basic Blood DK Hidden Artifact skin will require you to come through adventures designed specifically for this specialization.
|Touch of Undeath basic skin
||Touch of Undeath 1st tint
||Touch of Undeath 2nd tint
||Touch of Undeath 3rd tint
- Unlocking the basic Touch of Undeath skin of Blood DK hidden Artifact transmog will require you to fulfill unique requirements designed specifically for this spec.
- The first tint of Touch of Undeath is awarded for completing 30 Legion dungeons. It's easy enough to do on Normal difficulty, but it's a time-consuming business.
- Unlocking the second tint of Touch of Undeath requires you to complete 200 Legion World Quests. This is not just time-consuming, it is a black hole of time-consuming activities in the game.
- Unlocking the third tint of Touch of Undeath requires to kill 1000 enemy players in any type of PvP activities. In could be pretty difficult if PvP is not your cup of tea.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Blood DK Hidden Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Hidden.
How to get Blood Death Knight Hidden Artifact Appearance?
We have prepared a guide on how to unlock Death Knight DK Hidden Artifact skin.
Blood Death Knight Hidden Artifact appearance is unlocked via the Twisting Anima of Souls, it's a drop from the final chest in the Withered Suramar Scenario.
The Withered Army Scenario/World Quest is introduced via the quest Withered Army Training.
- To unlock this quest, you must have completed the main Suramar questline up to Building an Army and have 400 Ancient Mana on hand.
- In this scenario, you earn a score based on the number of mobs you kill in the instance. Based on your score, you will get more Arcane Tablet of Falanaar reputation items and other items from the final chest.
- There are many tips and tricks to maximizing your potential, such as starting with a larger Withered Army for more Ancient Mana, and looting small chests along the way for items like Traveler's Banking Chest and Ancient Mana Basin.
Blood DK Mage Tower Artifact Skin
Bonejaw is Blood Death Knight Mage Tower Artifact appearance, also know as the Challenging skin. It is important to know: the basic Blood DK Mage Tower skin from the original Mage Tower challenge in Legion is no longer obtainable since the release of Battle for Azeroth expansion. However, we are happy to help you get all the additional tints of Bonejaw if you have the basic Blood Death Knight Mage Tower Artifact weapon appearance. Also, if you are interested in getting the rewards of re-worked Mage Tower event and cool transmog sets for every class, you definitely should check our Mage Tower Challenge Boost service!
|Bonejaw basic skin
||Bonejaw 1st tint
||Bonejaw 2nd tint
||Bonejaw 3rd tint
- The basic Bonejaw skin was awarded for completing the original Legion Mage Tower challenge. Unfortunately it's no longer available in game :(
- To unlock the first tint of Bonejaw you will need to defeat Kil'jaeden in Tomb of Sargeras on Heroic difficulty.
- Unlocking the second tint of Bonejaw will require you to join or create an RBG group and win 10 times.
- The third tint of Bonejaw Artifact will require you to complete 10 different dungeons of the Legion expansion.
- After you have unlocked all tints of Blood DK Mage Tower Artifact skin you will earn achievement Fighting with Style: Challenging.
We can start unlocking Blood Death Knight Legion Artifact weapon skins the same day you've placed the order. Completion time depends on which Blood DK artifact skins you want to unlock, some of them require completing certain lengthy activities. Our players will continue working until you've got the desired Maw of the Damned Artifact appearance for your Blood DK.
- Max level Death Knight character. If you don't have one, consider using our powerleveling service.
- If you want to unlock additional skins such as Upgraded of Valorous, you must have the basic Classic appearance unlocked. If you don't have it, please add the option and we'll unlock it for you.
- Account sharing is required for this service. We will use VPN of your country for maximum security.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Blood Death Knight Artifact Weapon Appearances service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He logs on your account according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Blood Death Knight Artifact Weapon Appearances are by far the safest of all boosting services. There is almost no chance of getting suspended for account sharing as a result because Blizzard’s attention is focused mostly on more mainstream or competitive areas of the game such as Mythic+ Dungeons or Arena. But we still always take all safety measures to protect your account such as VPN of your country. We will only request the bare minimum information required to log on your account, that being username and password.
And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
What is Account Sharing and Selfplay?
These are two different boosting methods. Account Sharing, also known as Piloting, means that our player will be logging in your game account to fulfill the service. This boosting method is used for services that cannot be completed as a group such as solo questing, leveling, etc. We will never ask for any sensitive account data such as access to your email, we only need username and password. Selfplay means that you will be playing on your own, our players will meet you in game to provide their help.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please add us on Discord, our username is conquestcapped#0001. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Blood Death Knight Artifact Weapon Appearances service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)