Buying Dragonflight 1-70 Custom Leveling Boost is the fastest and easiest way to hit the max level in the new World of Warcraft expansion. To start your endgame adventures on the Dragon Isles and meet old and new friends, you will need to hit level 70. Our WoW Dragonflight 1-70 level boost is done by PRO players who know all quest shortcuts, tricks, and optimal Dragonflight leveling routes: our Dragonflight Powerleveling boost is done 100% by hand, meaning we will never use any botting software, no matter how safe it may seem.
Do not hesitate to buy our WoW Dragonflight level boost and relieve yourself of the most unpleasant part of the Dragonflight expansion. Jump straight into the high-end Dragonflight content and enjoy DF max level, such as mythic+ dungeons and raids, with our Dragonflight Custom Leveling 1-70 boost service!
Rewards of WoW Dragonflight 1-70 leveling service
- Dragonflight Powerleveling from 1 to any lvl in comfort timing;
- Completed starting storyline of Dragon Isles (all 4 zones) if leveling up to 70 chosen;
- All gold and useful resources earned during Dragonflight leveling;
- Depending on the chosen leveling speed and level range the ETA may vary.
- We will assign a booster within 12 hours. Completion time starts counting once booster is assigned.
- You must understand that actual ETA might be influenced by technical issues on Blizzard's end such as extreme server lag or login queue. Unfortunately we cannot influence such factors, but we will do our best to complete order as quickly as possible against all odds.
- All additional options are done after reaching level 70. Exact ETA depends on the chosen options.
- Unlock DF World Quests - we will complete full Thaldraszus campaign and other related quest for you to unlock DF World Quests and Adventure Mode for alt characters.
- Unlock all Dragon Glyphs - we will find all 48 Dragon Glyphs scattered across the Dragon Isles. With all 48 DF Dragon Glyphs you could open all talents from your DF drake mount to fly with comfort and maximum speed!
- Add 8/8 Mythic +0 Dungeons - we will complete 8/8 DF dungeons for you in Mythic +0 difficulty with a chance to get 372 ilvl gear.
- VotI Normal / Heroic Raid Run - we will complete Vault of the Incarnates full run on Normal or Heroic difficulty; you will have a chance to get 389-398 ilvl gear from VotI Normal and 402-411 ilvl gear from VotI Heroic.
- Add Honor Set (411 PvP ilvl) - we will help you to equip your character with 411 ilvl PvP suitable gear for the middle Arena and RBG ranks. Start your journey to DF PvP top rank now!
Requirements for Dragonflight 1-70 Powerleveling
- Dragonflight addon must be purchased for your WoW account;
- No gear requirements;
- This is a piloted service.
Dragonflight 1-70 Leveling Guide
You could chose any zone you like for comfort and fast leveling if you already have a 60 level character on your account. If you are new to the game or just started fresh account, here is our leveling guide for your comfort.
- 1. Exile's Reach (from Level 1-10);
- 2. BfA zones (from Level 10-60);
- 3. Dragonflight (from 60-70);
If you've reached level 60 or have main character of that level, you can start your adventures on brand new DF Dragon Isles. What route can you take? If you are leveling your first character in Dragonflight then your leveling route follows the linear storyline, just like in Shadowlands expansion. In this case you will be visiting Dragon Isles zones in the following order:
- 1. The Waking Shores;
- 2. Ohn'ahran Plains;
- 3. The Azure Span;
- 4. Thaldraszus;
Surely just exploring this new realm is fun too, but doing Dragonflight 70 leveling for second, third and more times is as tedious as before. THat is why it's important to know the most efficient way requires knowledge of optimal DF questing routes and ways to quickly farm XP. And our PRO players possess knowledge. Knowing the most efficient Dragonflight leveling routes, our players will turn your Dragonflight level 1-70 boost into a miraculously fast and smooth experience.
Also, you need to know that Dracthyr leveling is slightly different. Dracthyr starting level is 58 meaning you have to spend some time in Dracthyr starting zone before embarking on your journey of Dragonflight 60-70 leveling. Even though leveling Dracthyr for the first time may be a fun and exciting experience, we still offer Dracthyr powerleveling service to all players who don't want to spend their time and just want to begin playing at max level. As for Dracthyr leveling you should check our Dragonflight 60-70 Powerleveling Boost.
Dragonflight Leveling Changes
With the release of Dragonflight leveling from level 1-60 became much simpler, and the time required was significantly reduced. This is why our Dragonflight 1-70 Powerleveling boost is much cheaper and done in less time than before.
If you already have a max-level character can timewalk to any of the available expansion timelines (Cataclysm (Classic and Cata), Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, Legion or BfA), and Shadowlands. These will now scale to level 60 within Chromie Time. Our professional boosters have ranked the new Chromie Time Changes zones in the order of the most experience-efficient and less time-consuming for your comfort.
- 1. Legion Expansion leveling timeline.
- 2. Battle for Azeroth leveling timeline.
- 3. Warlords of Draenor leveling timeline.
- 4. Cataclysm / Lich king leveling timeline.
- 5. Burning Crusade / Classic timelines.
Shadowlands zones surely give enough experience, but it could a lot more time to finish leveling there. If you have completed Shadowlands on other characters, you will be given the option to skip The Maw opening questline in Realms of Death timewalking.
Dragonflight may have become easier and faster but it is still quite a tedious grindy process and that why buying our cheap Dragonflight 1-70 Powerleveling boost is more useful then Blizzad boost, not to mention our cool additional options to prepare your character for any endgame activities of the Dragonflight expansion.
Why you should buy Dragonflight 1-70 level boost
Total amount of leveling time in Dragonflight from level 60 to level 70 is approximately 12 hours of hardcore leveling; dedicating entire day of your life to Dragonflight 70 powerleveling is hardly possible if you are short for spare time in your life. And if you wish to start a new character from scratch, then it could take even more time!
With DF 1-70 leveling we are talking about days or even weeks of real time farming, a long time before you can actually enjoy the Dragonflight content. But what if you don’t have no time to spend on leveling and still want to enjoy the fun new WoW expansion or its endgame activities, high-level PvP, dungeons and raids runs? It is easy to reach max level with our Dragonflight 1-70 Powerleveling Boost!
- Get started on release day - our Dragonflight level boost is available for pre-order. We will assign one of our best players who has experience of completing many leveling orders in WoW and will make sure to complete 60-70 leveling in the shortest possible time.
- Get all rewards and be prepared! - with our 60-70 powerleveling service you will complete most of the Dragonflight quests, obtain cool and useful loot and prepare your character for the most interesting Dragonflight activities in Dragon Isles, including participating in the first Vault of the Incarnates runs!
- Fair play guaranteed - we will never use any 3rd party hacks or bots to advance Dragonflight leveling progress. Our powerleveling service is done 100% by hand without use of any exploits.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Dragonflight 1-70 Leveling service work?
After you've placed the order we assign a PRO player who has a solid experience in the game. He works according to the agreed schedule and does all the necessary stuff. As soon as service is completed we immediately notify you and leave the account so you can enjoy the rewards.
Is it safe?
In our experience, solo activities such as Dragonflight 1-70 Leveling are by far the safest of all boosting services. And of course we will NEVER use any shady boosting methods such as botting, exploiting, and other forms of cheating while playing on your account!
Are you concerned about us stealing your gold? Don't worry! This is simply not a part of our business proven by 1895 reviews on Trustpilot.
Is it a problem that I have Authenticator?
No, it’s absolutely not a problem for Piloted services. You will only need to approve our player’s logging in for the first time with Blizzard Authenticator app, then the rest of the service will work as usual.
Can I use my account during the boost?
Yes, players on our large team have a very flexible schedule and are available 24/7/365. Customer Support & Sales team works every day from 10 to 24 CET (04:00-18:00 EST). We are fully operational even during holidays. Just specify hours during which you want to log in and we’ll set up such a schedule for our players that it won’t interfere with yours.
How fast can you begin the service?
Assigning a player usually takes from 15 minutes to a few hours depending on the time of the day.
What happens after payment?
After you've placed the order, please join our Discord server by clicking this link
and then message conquestcapped#0001
. Once we've accepted your request, just tell us the email you've left on the checkout page or order ID and provide your character's armory link. Then we assign a player and let you know once he is ready to begin. As soon as the Dragonflight 1-70 Leveling service is successfully completed we immediately notify you by email and Discord and ask you to leave a review :)